Sneeze Fetish Forum

Who else really likes the word "sneeze"

(hippo)

I was just thinking today, becuase a guy across the room in maths class did this really wierd sneeze, a bit like a loud,

"HAK-tysoo!" And i was looking in the opposite direction when everybody laughed, and so i asked my friend, "what was THAT?"

And my friend laughs and says, "James just sneezed, is all. he has a weird sneeze."

And i noticed that i REALLY like the way she said "sneeze". Does anyone else know what im talking about?

I mean, i like the word sneeze. Not just in the context of what the person is saying (eg. "Im going to sneeze) -although i love that too :( - but also just the word itself.

Does anyone else feel this way?

Yes! I like it so much I'm afraid to say it because I feel like I'll get too giddy! I also like anything else resembling it - like appease, ease, or cease. I'm also a big fan of the "sn" at the beginning - to the point where made-up words like "snain" (a combination of snow and rain) will make me smile for no reason. It is so nice to hear others say it - I feel so scandalous to hear it!

(Okay, Matsuri, you're off your rocker. Go to bed.)

Haha! Yeah, that word mixes up some strange things in my head :hug: And Isaac likes to play with that. Of course, I can be a total A-hole back, so.... :blushing: Hahaha!Okay, what... oh yes! Yeah, that word :( I used to not like to say it because self-conscious. Now, I don't really care that much. But I think it's a great word! Heh, the sounds are cool :D

"sneeze", "sneeze", "sneeze" - I could say it all night :hug: But I must be going to sleep now....

Sneeze........ :D:(

Yup! It's right up there with the word Bigby!

Absolutely. In fact, I get more self-conscious saying the word "sneeze" than through actually sneezing (in fact, this can be fun if it leads OTHERS to discuss sneezing). Similarly, though, it's disturbing when one's family uses the word.

Indeed! If some I am attracted to even utters the word it has an effect on me. I love when people talk about it, though on the opposite side of the spectrum, I feel VERY unfortable talking about it face to face with someone. I am also so attuned to the word, if anything that even remotely looks like the word "sneeze" (i.e. breeze, squeeze, sieze, .etc) appears in print my eyes seem to jump right down the page instantly.

It looks as if I may be in the minority on this one. I don't much care for the word 'sneeze,' whether I say it or someone else says it. It's a disarming sort of word--it certainly catches my attention (and, when uttered by my boyfriend, can turn me into a blushing pile of incoherent babble), but I can't say I like it.

Ooh yeah! I like to save my favorite clips of actual sneezing, but if someone I like happens to say "sneeze," I save those clips, too!

Oh yes, I absolutely love it when people say it, even though I tend to squirm with embarrassed delight. One time I was on the phone with Sneesee, and she kept saying it. She was just re-telling a story, and of course it was about something fetishy. And I kept saying "Uh huh" as I listened. But on the inside I was like "ALSKDJFLSDAKJFSHESAIDITAGAIN!" :blushing::laugh::lol:

sneeze sneeze sneeze sneeze sneeze sneeze sneeze sneeze sneeze sneeze sneeze sneeze sneeze sneeze sneeze sneeze etc.

:):):)

Does that answer your question? :laugh:

Sneeze........ :):)

Yup! It's right up there with the word Bigby!

:laugh: You know what's even better?

bigbysneezing

Shush, it's a word now :)

I like it too. I was just listening to some wavs and found that it is exciting to hear someone else announce "I have to sneeze" while they're in the pre sneeze mode. It makes that wav more exciting to hear the actual sneeze come out.

It is weird. I cannot bring myself to say the word sneeze but I love to hear someone else use the word.

Yes, I like the word! :) That word always seems to stick out when you say something (and has the word "sneezing" in it). I remember they said it in Face Off, although I don't remember exactly what it was about. It was something about a thing that changed ones voice. "Even a sneeze-" something.

It's best if they mention the word when someone sneezes. Like (in anime):

*sneeze*

"a cold?"

"nah, just a sneeze"

That's a lot better than the common "no, someone's talking about me"

(man, anime characters always think sneezing means having a cold! :sillybounce: )

Love the word. I like using it, and absolutely go crazy when other people use it! Plus, I have so much fun saying it around my fetish friends, VFP, he he he. :)

I do like it. And I like the corresponding word on my native tongue even better (obviously). But after hanging on this board, for me the word sneeze has started to have a naughty undertone to it - but the Finnish word aivastus feels still... innocent. And I LOVE that little difference, dunno why :yes:

I do like it. And I like the corresponding word on my native tongue even better (obviously). But after hanging on this board, for me the word sneeze has started to have a naughty undertone to it - but the Finnish word aivastus feels still... innocent. And I LOVE that little difference, dunno why :yes:

"Aivastus." That does sound cool. To me it doesn't have the sexy of "sneeze," though that may just be conditioning. Aivastus sounds very dignified. Just out of interest, what's the norm for sneeze phonetics in Finnish (achoo in english, achii in other languages...)?

"Aivastus." That does sound cool. To me it doesn't have the sexy of "sneeze," though that may just be conditioning. Aivastus sounds very dignified. Just out of interest, what's the norm for sneeze phonetics in Finnish (achoo in english, achii in other languages...)?

That's a good question. In Finnish it's "hatsii". I've been thinking about that it might be topic-worthy to ask and find out the norm sneezephonetics in other languages :yes:

Aivastus sounds lovely; but nothing like as naughty as "Sneeze". It's got everything; the opening SN- and every word, almost , beginning with that [snoek, anyone], and the final -eeze which, as has been said, used to leap out at me whenever I turned over a page when I was about eight; all that disappointing freezing and even wheezing.

Even the EE has a charm to it, especially if prolonged; EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Aivastus sounds lovely; but nothing like as naughty as "Sneeze". It's got everything; the opening SN- and every word, almost , beginning with that [snoek, anyone], and the final -eeze which, as has been said, used to leap out at me whenever I turned over a page when I was about eight; all that disappointing freezing and even wheezing.

Even the EE has a charm to it, especially if prolonged; EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Well, hanging on this forum has really affirmed to me what I have been thinking all along - that the words gain their power in use. For me "aivastus" feels still very innocent, something I have this hidden, private relationship with as I have still not heard or red anyone use it in a sexual context, but sneeze has started to sound to me like a word with a naturally naughty nuance to it. Ah, I love those special words...

Archived