Sneeze Fetish Forum

+40 Co-Written Fics - Various Fandoms

Garnet

Iunno if I'm allowed to link to offsite locations from this forum instead of posting them directly into the thread, but it is the Stories section. And they all would have been posted here anyway, but considering that that would take FOREVER and flood the forum considerably...we'll do it this way. If it needs to be moved elsewhere, go ahead.

So hey guys, this is what happens when I don't update my website in FOREVER. I juuust finished editing and uploading a good 80% of the fics that Kisa and I have written for the past...year or two 9_6 There may have been...one or two that have been posted here that might be familiar, but for the most part none of these have seen the light of day beyond our hard drives, so...whoo!

Various fandoms, some original. Some male, some female. Some het, some homo. Some long, some short. Some with lots of sneezing, some with little sneezing. It's a total grab bag so KNOCK YOURSELVES OUT, kids!

http://rhombic.atspace.com/ficothers.html

I'll upload the rest...when I recover from this session. Buh.

Wooooow. I can't help feel just a liiiiiiiiittle guilty about all the "unfinished" around the page. :3 How do you put up with me? PURE LOVENS. <3 Anyho~! I'm so proud/happy you did this! 8D Though I have them all (and the others), seeing them up is all woo!

Whoo! *Dances with joy* I'm just gonna have to sit down and read them all. Oh glorious, glorious day!! Thanks for posting all of these!!!! :D

OMG!!!!!!!! :omg:

i feel like its a huge holiday fest!!!!!!! :cryhappy:

You guys are amazing!!!! I love all your fics, so this....this just makes me ..... :shocking: hahahaha

*JUMPS up and down* wow....i don't even know what to say. Thanks for making all my fandom fantasys a reality. With a bit of sneezy toture all my fandom wishes come true :blushing: haha

Jeez...this is fantastic. I'm just all over the place and almost at a loss for words :wub: I don't even know what to truly do with all this fun material.....or do I? :unsure:

Thanks again! I may reply again to go crazy about more specifically about certain stories, cuz i know i'm gonna just start a fire in my pants when i read them all hahaha

Aww, you're all VERY welcome! :shocking: I'm so glad that some folks enjoy our silly, random RPs! XD Makes me all squishy inside. There's still a small handful of both co-written and my own that I have yet to upload but...I figured folks can chew on these for a while in the interim ^^

And hahah, daystar, you can go crazy as muuuch as you want 8D We thrive on feedback.

:wub:

Squee! The both of you seriously made my day. :P I was tired and blah from school, but just one of your fics made me happier then I've been all week. XD You guys rawk.

Also, your Metalocalypse characterizations were AMAZING; the speech patterns impressed me beyond belief. X333 ajdfkl;aksjdf! And, and the HatorixShigure goodness. @w@;

Gawd, m'such a fangirl. >>;

Thanks for the awesome ficcies/roleplays~!

<3 The one and only,

Spoo.

KISNET GET! *gigglesnicker*

:PKYA! YOU GUYS ARE SUCH LOVE! *I SHALL CAPS AND BOLDLY COLOR MY LOVE FOR YOU ALL!!* :yes:

Yes. :3 No seriously, you guys are such love and totally digging that you are all enjoying our insanity. XD We're made of too many fandoms and it's so great to have someone in my groove to write with. *AWW CHEESE* And it makes for ossum fics and yay! 8D We all benefit! Thanks guys! Always expect more from us. Mwahaha!

:D, Kisa needs to lay off coffee right now

Teeheehee... I know where I'll be going next time I have an hour or three to spare. Huzzah! Kisa and you are still two of my all-time favourite authors, so I'm definitely going to enjoy this. A LOT. :laugh:

:laugh:

I just knew someone was going to kvetch about that :blush:

If I could convince Kisa to write PW girlsex with me, there would be more 8|

I just knew someone was going to kvetch about that :twisted:

If I could convince Kisa to write PW girlsex with me, there would be more 8|

FINISH THE BLOODY CASE! Then...

FRANPOOPI/ADRIAN GET. 8D

• 3 years later...

Holy. Shit.

Sorry to revive this board after three years of no activity but that Nathan story... dear Lord. He wasn't one of my favorites from the show but he might be now.

Archived