Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sometimes I could swear my mom knows... O.o

*~Blue~*

Does anyone else have that problem? I swear by some of the things my mom says to me that she KNOWS about my fetish. I mean, the other day she and my step dad came home from a wedding i wasnt invited to B) and walks up to me and says "You would have been in AGONY there."

I kinda looked at her funny and asked why and what was her response?

"The ragweed was insane there! People were sneezing all over the place. You would have been dying."

:blushing::blink: :blink:

What the hell?!?! Why wasn't I invited to this friggen wedding!!! :otfriendly: ((<-- I wanted to put a "gonk" smiley but there wasnt one! Nuuu!))

Seriously, I'm posing this question to everyone. Does anyone elses parents ever seem like they know somehow???

Okay, I'm interpreting this differently than you did, but you would know better than me. I'm wondering if she means you would have been dying of allergies. Like, you would have been sneezing just as much as everyone else. Are you allergic to ragweed at all?

As for me, my family doesn't seem to know, but they DO ask me, with increasing frequency, why I don't sneeze. And that...is torture.

Okay, I'm interpreting this differently than you did, but you would know better than me. I'm wondering if she means you would have been dying of allergies. Like, you would have been sneezing just as much as everyone else. Are you allergic to ragweed at all?

As for me, my family doesn't seem to know, but they DO ask me, with increasing frequency, why I don't sneeze. And that...is torture.

ya i do suffer from ragweed but i mean not bad enough to be dying from it haha B)

It was probably just the way she said it that seemed as if she knew more than she was letting on. But thats not the first time she's said things that make it seem like she knows...

Alternatively she may have noticed if you react negatively to parental sneezing (I have no idea if you do or not). She may think you hate people sneezing........ Just like my mum thinks I hate when people have colds :D

I've mentioned this before, but....I've straight out TOLD my mother point-blank that I had a sneezing fetish and her response?

*Exasperated tone of voice* "Yeah right. Quit pulling my leg."

:D

I don't think your mom knows, though. She was probably just making a totally neutral statement.

I have found, that even when you are honest with people, and tell them, they still don't believe you. :D Kind of like what Aku said.

But, also, I think there are several things going on here. It may have been that your mom thought the ragweed would have bothered you, like shy_obsession suggested. Or, she may have picked up on some non-verbal cues that other people's sneezing affects you negatively, like Vetinari said. Either one of those could have prompted your mom to say something like that. Seriously, this fetish is just not that obvious!

I have found, that even when you are honest with people, and tell them, they still don't believe you. :D Kind of like what Aku said.

But, also, I think there are several things going on here. It may have been that your mom thought the ragweed would have bothered you, like shy_obsession suggested. Or, she may have picked up on some non-verbal cues that other people's sneezing affects you negatively, like Vetinari said. Either one of those could have prompted your mom to say something like that. Seriously, this fetish is just not that obvious!

She might even have found the sneezing grim herself and assumed you'd agree!

Did anyone think that their parents could be recording their phone calls? That what happen to me... I never knew for 17 years of my life, I didn't know until my brother found the tapes in my dad's car.... And it just so happens that I open my fat mouth on the phone to someone about my fetish :bleh: :bleh:

Now my dad gives me these looks when people sneeze :D ok not wanting to go into the whole story of nightly anxiety attacks and stuff...

My paraniod side says that your mom knows, I can't think logically right now... sorry... and right now I don't have a not paraniod side... :fury:

Archived