Sneeze Fetish Forum

For the love of all things good and holy in this world...

DaylightStarr

My mother likes to teach her dogs how to do tricks. Wonderful, fine, they are smart dogs and normally I encourage it. But she's trying to teach them how to sneeze now. :D It's bad enough hearing them sneeze on their own, but to hear them do it on command is terrible. Couple that with being forced to listen to my mother say sneeze 50million times in a minute or so just makes me feel ill inside.

I normally distract the dogs when she does this, but that irritates her.

Guest Superbird:)

Hi.

This sounds like my problem.

My mom sneezes constantly with buildup and talking, many times going ten in a row. It sends me into convulsions, especially when my wife (who KNOWS) is present.

I feel for you. Hate the family-sneeze thing.

Now my mother-in-law on the other hand, a completely different story. I am not attracted to her, although she is not unattractive, but when she sneezes (average of one loud double whenever I see her) I get lost in a sneezy paradise. I suppose I could post obs of her as they happen. I don't want to hijack this thread however.

But I hear you on the mom thing.

I always hated family sneezes and animal sneezes... just always! Them saying the word and everything is just :D Having a mom say the word "sneeze" over and over is so gross... and then having the dogs sneeze afterwards just sickening :bleh:

The only advice I have is to tell your mom it's a dumb trick, although that might get you into a discussion on sneezing so.... my brain isn't working :bleh:

The only advice I have is to tell your mom it's a dumb trick, although that might get you into a discussion on sneezing so.... my brain isn't working :blushing:

I don't encourage it, that's for sure. I act as if the dog has done nothing. Sadly, she showed my friend who thought it was the coolest trick EVER. She wanted to know how she tought them that,and that led to places I didn't want to go. Happily, we had to go to my friend's house soon afterward. (Ick, bad memories.)

That sucks ^_^ Just hope they aren't too great at learning tricks

They are very good at tricks, unfortunately. They're very smart dogs and pick things up quickly. Times like that I wish they were dumb.

They are very good at tricks, unfortunately. They're very smart dogs and pick things up quickly. Times like that I wish they were dumb.

I'm sorry you have to put up with this, I'd hate it!

I always hated family sneezes and animal sneezes... just always! Them saying the word and everything is just :winkkiss: Having a mom say the word "sneeze" over and over is so gross... and then having the dogs sneeze afterwards just sickening :)

The only advice I have is to tell your mom it's a dumb trick, although that might get you into a discussion on sneezing so.... my brain isn't working :bleh:

I loooove when my pets sneeze, I think its so cute and hilarious. My dog does it and she just looks so adorable, like a tiny horse. Obviously its not sexual but I just think its so dang funny. I am NOT okay with family members sneezing, and even some friends.

RRARRGGHHH... the horror!

Maybe you could do a little trick-teaching of your own, though... although I'm at a loss to think how you could teach a dog to do something else when it hears the word "sneeze"... :drool:

Archived