Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self Obs (m)

Morningsmith

Hi folks,

I live in a high-rise with a fairly isolated balcony, so, having just gotten out of the shower, I figured (as I often do) that it would be ok to go out there without getting dressed. So I'm on the balcony, naked, leaning on the railing and enjoying my view, when I need to sneeze. No big deal. Without straightening up, I sneeze a surprisingly loud "Huuh-IIidtsch!" over the railing.

I figured this would be the end of it. My allergy season has been over for almost a month, and outside that I rarely sneeze more than once at a go. So I was surprised to find the tickle undiminished. It built for two seconds or so, and then I straightened up to sneeze a double into my hand: "Heh-CChuhh! heh..heh-RChuh!"

And still I wasn't done. My nose itched and I contorted my face, sneezing again after a few more seconds: "ItchAAaa!" and then, a second later, another just like it.

I've sneezed twice more while writing this, both quieter "Heh-itsh!" types into both hands. This makes seven sneezes, unmatched outside of allergy season. Needless, to say, I'm pretty pleased with myself as I sit here blowing my nose:)

Edited by Morningsmith
Hi folks,

I live in a high-rise with a fairly isolated balcony, so, having just gotten out of the shower, I figured (as I often do) that it would be ok to go out there without getting dressed. So I'm on the balcony, naked, leaning on the railing and enjoying my view, when I need to sneeze. No big deal. Without straightening up, I sneeze a surprisingly loud "Huuh-IIidtsch!" over the railing.

I figured this would be the end of it. My allergy season has been over for almost a month, and outside that I rarely sneeze more than once at a go. So I was surprised to find the tickle undiminished. It built for two seconds or so, and then I straightened up to sneeze a double into my hand: "Heh-CChuhh! heh..heh-RChuh!"

And still I wasn't done. My nose itched and I contorted my face, sneezing again after a few more seconds: "ItchAAaa!" and then, a second later, another just like it.

I've sneezed twice more while writing this, both quieter "Heh-itsh!" types into both hands. This makes sneeze, unmatched outside of allergy season. Needless, to say, I'm pretty pleased with myself as I sit here blowing my nose:)

:lol: :lol:

God how i wish I could have seen that.... *Goes into dream land* :D

Wow, I wish I had a neighbor like you. :lol: Thank you for the descriptive self-observation. I love it when you figure you are done sneezing, and there's a few more in there. And have I mentioned how I wish I had a neighbor just like you? :D

Well, this was just ridiculously sexy. I mean, naked sneezing on the balcony? This outpaces Romeo and Juliet and their far inferior balcony any day, as far as I'm concerned.

What a wonderful image........ :magic:

I presume your balcony has a solid wall and not bars? :whistle: