Sneeze Fetish Forum

OMG you woke L up!

doggo

Light & L again...

Ok, I promise this will be the last time I will pester you with these boys for a while... I'll go and fangirl somewhere else, promise! :drool:

So, they were sleeping ....

lli-4.jpg

That is GORGEOUS! I don't even know this anime and I love your art!!!

And you know what? If anyone gives you trouble about your need to fangirl, just send them right over to me. *taps sword against screen...*

You can fangirl as much as you want over WHOEVER you want for as LONG as you want! :winkkiss: Please, by all means, keep posting your art from this series! I personally love it and so do many others.

~Aku

My GOD, that is yummy! :unsure::lol: Hehehe, and just look at Ryuusaki's expression! :winkkiss: Too wonderful...

Thank you for sharing! :omg:

Ok, I promise this will be the last time I will pester you with these boys for a while...

It's OK to break promises sometimes isn't it????? :winkkiss:

Ok I got the point, I will without doubt continue fangirling to my heart's content! :whistle:

I'm so happy about these comments as I felt really awkward posting this. :group: Partly because the messy brushwork caused by my hands trembling for some odd reason while painting...

Sneesee, I'm happy that someone non-fangirl can enjoy these boys (heh!) as well!

And Aku, I will thankfully continue fangirling in your protection. :magic: Maybe I can send the Fright-goblin and Insecurity-goblin over to your direction so you could give them a lesson? :hug:

VoOs, I must admit that I was thinking about you while doing Ryuuzaki's sleepy expression. :) So glad you like it! :hug:

Omg, what are those boys doing? Where do you think you're sticking your fingers, you damn little murder god? I have to record this! *flees*

Ok, I promise this will be the last time I will pester you with these boys for a while... I'll go and fangirl somewhere else, promise! :)

Nonono, we want your drawings!!! :hug:

They're so cute it hurts!

Ok, I promise this will be the last time I will pester you with these boys for a while... I'll go and fangirl somewhere else, promise! :twisted:

Nonono, we want your drawings!!! :wub:

They're so cute it hurts!

Waaa thank you TeaParty! I'm almost embarassed of how much I love cute... :blushing:

Waaa thank you TeaParty! I'm almost embarassed of how much I love cute... :twisted:

Yeah, isn't it lovely with a lot of cute?? ^_____^

Archived