Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hellsing Fanfic

Niceguy

This is a lot shorter than my usual. Just a quick sketch I drew up on my lunch hour. Hope you enjoy.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

"Sir Integra? It's time to wake up." Shortly after the mellow voice of her butler, Walter, floated into her consciousness, Sir Integra Wingates Hellsing was thrust into a state of full wakefulness as the curtains were drawn and intense sunlight flooded into her room. She raised her hand to shield her eyes from the sudden blinding light.

"Walter, what time is it?" she asked in a weary tone.

"7:00 Ma'am. Later than usual, so I took the liberty of poking my head in the door. I hope you don't mind."

"No. Thank you. I would have overslept." She sat of the edge of the bed with a look that, from Walter's point of view, suggested she was concentrating on some tiny spot on the floor.

"I laid out your suit in the dressing room, so if you don't need anything else, I'll…"

"HAAAHHHShoo-oo!" Integra bent over, almost parallel the floor. Her golden white hair was thrown over her head her and now hung in hear face. Both hands were pressed firmly against her nose. She remained in that position for a moment, reminiscent of someone who might be trying to staunch a wound. "Ohhhh! *sniff*."

"Bless you, ma'am. Are you…"

"I'm fine Walter. Give me a few minutes, I'll join you presently."

She felt a little better after a quick shower and, once prepared for the day ahead, nothing about her immaculate appearance betrayed the symptoms she was feeling aside from the slightest tinge of pink around the edges of her nose.

"Can't be helped." She sighed, putting on a pair of white gloves. Finally she put on her glasses. The pads applied pressure to her irritated nose in the worst possible place, and she had no time to remove them before another harsh sneeze overtook her.

"HAAAAAHHHTCH! *sniff* Ohhhhh…" She hated this. Her sneeze had a sound of near desperation, in complete contrast with her normally unflappable demeanor. It bothered her to no end that while she had the will to keep a 300 year old vampire, and one of the most powerful beings on earth, in check there were times when she could not control her own respiration. 'Maybe the gloves are a bad idea today,' she thought, leaving them behind opting for the handkerchief instead.

She met Walter in the hallway and he briefed her on the day's agenda as they made their way to her office. Thankfully the schedule was light, and she would be able to address the backlog of paperwork that accumulated after their last case. As the descended the spiral staircase down to the administration level, she stopped him, putting a hand on his chest and turn slightly away. Even so, Walter could see the look of intense concentration and her eye narrowed. He could see her nostrils flare as she took a long, sharp breath.

"HAAAHYEEEESHHoo!" Again she bent over, holding her thumb firmly against her nose, is if to prevent another from coming. Her hair which had been perfect to a strand again hung haphazardly over her face. After half a minute in that position, she rose and gently pushed her fair locks back behind her shoulder.

"If you're not feeling well today ma'am, perhaps you should…"

"Walter, we go this every year." Integra interrupted him in a frustrated tone. "*sniff* You know perfectly well there's not a bloody thing wrong with me aside… from…" the last word raised a level in pitch as she tried to keep from taking that sharp inhale, but there was no preventing it. "HAAAAAAHYEEEEEShoo!" The wet, desperate sound echoed through the corridor. She was breathing from her mouth in slow, heavy breaths, her nose pressed in the crook of her hand between her thumb and forefinger. She remained bent over a moment longer, eyes closed, trying to will away any future occurrences. "…aside from all the pollen from that blasted weed." She finished, picking up where she'd left off. "In a week or so this will pass, as it always does, and no amount of rest will hasten that!"

"Still, I could make a trip to the phar…"

"Forget it, Walter. *sniff* You know the only thing that helps would put me out for the day and I have far too much work do. The only effect of anything else would be to dull my wits down the level of all the men I'm surrounded by." Walter did not take her barb personally - he knew full well that she had nothing but respect for all members of the Hellsing organization – but he did take the hint that she was in no mood to discuss it further. He went on with the briefing until they reached the door to her office. With her hand on the door knob she began to ask him a final question, buy her voice was ovewhelmed by her hitching breath.

"Haaaah… HAAAYEEETshoo! Damn!" She swore under her breath, still bent over, one hand remaining on the door knob, while the other pinched her irritated nose. She had hoped to have taken her leave of Walter before using the handkerchief, but it couldn't be put off any longer. "Excuse me, Walter." She turned and blew, making as little noise as her wet, runny nose would allow.

"Sir Integra, really, if you do not feel…"

"WALTER! IF YOU SAY ONE MORE WORD ON THE MATTER I'M GOING TO CUT YOUR HEAD OFF, SCOOP OUT THE INSIDES AND SEND IT TO YOUR MOTHER AS A VASE! *sniff*." Her icy expression communicated utter finality.

"Of course ma'am."

She opened the door, but froze in the doorway as she turned. In the middle of her desk was a stout crystal vase filled with a bouquet of small purple blooms. He eyes started to tear up just looking at it. "What the hell are those?" she asked in a clearly annoyed tone.

"Well… Ah… I believe that they are…"

"*sniff* I know what they bloody well are! *sniff* What the devil are they doing on my desk?!"

"Ah… let's see…" The butler pushed past her and examined the offending package. "There's a note... apparently they're from Alucard… 'Hope you're feeling bet…'"

"Remove them immediately." She interrupted him firmly. She held her breath for a moment as Walter brought them through the doorway. As she sat down she swore she could still detect the slightest hint of their scent, lingering. She blew nose again, the handkerchief now soaked through. "Damn." She swore again, quietly.

"*sniff* That wasn't very bloody funny you know!" She said aloud, certain she was not be talking to herself.

"I though women enjoyed getting flow…"

She turned to cut him off, but was cut off herself by a sharp intake of breath "HEEEEYAAAAATchoo!" Every muscle in her body felt fatigued as they tensed, bending her over. Her breathing got noticeably heavier and, breathing through her mouth, she sounded winded. Her clear blue eyes, now red with irritation, each shed a single tear. She rubbed her itchy nose vigorously with her finger before sitting up again.

Alucard emerged from the shadows and stood staring at his human master. As far as he knew, this woman sitting before him may as well have been made of iron. Her will was at least as strong as his, and she ruled both him and the Hellsing organization with discipline and unwavering control. He had more respect for her than he thought he could possess for any human, and yet some small petty part of him still harbored the slightest bitterness at his position. Some small part of him was subtly amused by seeing this otherwise indomitable woman grapple with something so maddeningly just beyond her control.

"I'll never figure out why you put up with it."

Choosing not to stand on protocol on Alucard's behalf, she blew he nose again into the small, already saturated handkerchief. She looked up, through stray strands of misplaced hair, with piercing blue eyes now rimmed with redness. "*sniff* Why are you here?"

He just and continued to stare. The smallest grin graced his countenance.

"*sniff* Isn't there a werewolf somewhere that needs kill.. ing…?" She had not been able to finish before her voice lost its authority. Her breath hitched again, and she inhaled sharply. "HAAAHYEEETchoo." Her hair obscured her face again. Her nose had grown quite red, and her eyes almost hurt to open. As annoying as her condition was, she infinitely more annoyed by Alucard's smug, satisfied grin.

"Can't afford to show any weakness, can you?" He taunted, as if reading her mind.

"If you're enjoying this so much, why don't just drink some of my blood. Maybe then you'll have the same reaction. *sniff*"

"The offer is always open for you to drink some of mine. Then you would never feel like this again."

The gaze she fixed on him made him feel exposed, as if she were shining a light into the very depths of his dark soul. She was the only human who could do that. He had known thousands of them over hundreds of years of un-life and, for all his experiences, he could still not read that expression. He still could not read what she was thinking; what her eyes were telling him. Then he saw those same steely blue eyes start to slowly narrow. He knew what this look meant. He waited, grinning, for her to succumb to the incontrollable intake of breath.

"HEEEEYAAAATCHshoo."

"Bless you." He said smiling, as he sunk back into the shadows from whence he came.

"*sniff* Ugh. This is going to be a long week." Integra said to herself, still bent over and holding her nose firmly against the back of her hand.

Thank you for reading.

If you enjoyed this fanfic, click the link below for more...

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/in...;showentry=4581

ROWR! 8D I have a wicked girl-crush on Integra, so any fic with her is A-OK with me! ;) Nice job, by the way! I love that she's so pissy-desperate about the whole thing. Bwuaha, Alucard :blush:

Haha, great fic! I can totally picture Alucard walking out of a wall right in front of Integra and shoving a bouquet into her face... :twisted:

ROWR! 8D I have a wicked girl-crush on Integra, so any fic with her is A-OK with me!

I am so relating to that :lol: Integra is so hot in a gender-bender stiff pale way - meow!

Anyway I really liked this, sounds like her type of control-freak behaviors and her type of sneeze really (plus she is SO totally the handkerchief type! that was dead on!) the dialogue between her and Alucard seemed a bit too friendly and fond for me, though I totally get why he'd be on her back about it and teasing :D I'd probably have him mock her more viciously than you did :wub:

Anyway I really liked this, sounds like her type of control-freak behaviors and her type of sneeze really (plus she is SO totally the handkerchief type! that was dead on!) the dialogue between her and Alucard seemed a bit too friendly and fond for me, though I totally get why he'd be on her back about it and teasing :D I'd probably have him mock her more viciously than you did :wub:

Yeah... their relationship is a complex one. I must have been in a more playful mood myself when I wrote it... :lol:

Archived