Sneeze Fetish Forum

Preview of Coming Attractions? - m

liricospinto

I fear that the forum must bid farewell to lovely Victor of the spectacular buildups . . . sweet guy, but unfortunately hopelessly dysfunctional.

Last night I had a first date with "Peter," who is an interesting-looking guy . . . 6', 37, slender, looks like a much younger, more delicate-featured, blue-eyed James Woods. I tend to be attracted to that tormented/suffering type, so I found him attractive. He became more attractive after he demonstrated the fact that he's my favorite kind of sneezer -- the Unselfconscious Yet Polite type. He was in mid-sentence when he suddenly paused -- no visible presneeze expression or audible buildup -- and sneezed an unvoiced, wet, very deep "Heh-CHUSSSHHHH!" into the crook of his arm. I blessed him, and he thanked me. This sneeze was followed by some wet sniffling, but no nose-blowing. He sounded a bit allergy-congested, so of course I was hoping for more, but alas, to no avail. Maybe later. :twisted:

Edited by liricospinto

Peter certainly sounds as if he will be an interesting sneezer, and I'm sure we shall all be very keen to hear how his sneezes evolve, but I must say I'll miss Victor. Thank you for sharing both with us.

Lovely. Sorry about Victor, but it sounds like you've met a fabulous new man. Can't wait to hear about the next date with him! Thank you for sharing both of them with us!

Aww, man... Too bad about Victor and his issues. :bleh: But it sounds like things with Peter could be promising. Yay! Keep us updated!