Sneeze Fetish Forum

Chilly Mission - (3 Parts)

Guest Hannah

hi. this is my first fic here and i thought i'd make it about Sasuke because...well, he's CUTE! What more reason do i need? Anyway..

discription: Sasuke's cold interferes with a mission.

anyway, on with the story!!!

"Heh....HECHOO!!"

Sakura blushed as she heard the sweet sound of her crushs' sneeze. "B-Bless you, Sasuke..." she said shyly. "Do you have a cold?"

"No. It's just a...a....aller....a......" Sasuke turned away from his teamates, trying to hold back a sneeze. "Aller....Heichoo!" he sneezed softly. He rubbed his nose gingerly and turned back around. "It's probably just allergies. I've never been sick."

"Hey, guys."

Squad 7 looked up and saw their sensei sitting in a tree. "Sorry i'm late," Kakashi said. "I got lost-"

"On the path of life, we know," the young genin said.

Kakashi rubbed his neck nervously. "Do i really say that all the time?...Well, anyway, we're gonna get a new mission today, so come on."

"SWEET! A MISSION! WOO HOO!!" Naruto cried.

******************************************************************************************

"Your mission today is C ranked, since I know how much Naruto would complain about a D ranked. All you have to do is go to the land of Sand and bring Gai's team back to the village. They lost a map and don't know the way back," Tsunade said.

Kakashi, Sakura, and Naruto were nodding as Tsunade spoke, but Sasuke was trying to fight back a sneeze.

Don't....sneeze...... Sasuke thought franticly.

"It really shouldn't be too-"

"H....HEICHOO!!!"

Everyone looked away from the Hokage and at Sasuke, who was rubbing his nose, trying to push back another sneeze.

"Sasuke, you don't look too well," Kakashi said. "Maybe you should stay home-"

"NO!" Sasuke cried. "....I mean, no. I'm fine. It must be a draft or something."

"Well...Alright..." Tsunade murmered. "But don't push yourself if you guys get caught in a fight. OKay?"

"Yes, Lady Hokage....."

******************************************************************************************

Squad 7 was only 15 mintues out of the village when Sasuke felt another hard tickle in his nose. Oh, no...Not again....Not now.... Sasuke thought. To keep the sneeze back, he scrunched up his (freakin adorable) nose.

"...huh?....Sasuke, what's wrong with you?" Naruto asked.

"It's.....n-n-nothing......just.....just......" Sasuke stifled a hard sneeze. He sniffled and rubbed his nose.

"Maybe you should've stayed home, Sasuke. You look a little pale." Sakura said caringly.

"When does he not look pale?" Naruto said and recieved a punch from Sakura.

"No, i'm Fi--- Hnxnt!" Sasuke turned his head and sneezed into his shoulder.

Sakura smiled gently and gave him a tissue. "Bless you." She giggled.

After staring at Sakura for a minute, Sasuke took the tissue. "Thanks, Sakura....i guess.....heh-heh-" Sasuke sneezed again. He quickly turned away from the others and blew his runny nose.

"Maybe you should go back-" Kakashi began.

"I'm fine, okay!? Will you just stop bugging me!? It's just aller-" before Sasuke could finish, Sakura put her hand on his forehead.

"Just as i thought," she said. "A fever. I knew you were sick, Sasuke. That's it, I'm walking you back to the village-"

"Sakura, I can handle it! So what if a have a cold!? I'm fine! Stop treating me like you're my freakin' mother!" Sasuke cried.

"I'm only doing this because I care about you and you could really get hurt if you continue like this! PLease Sasuke, you need your rest! Me and Naruto and Kakashi-sensei can handle the mission. You just need to take care of yourself." Sakura slowly grabbed Sasuke's hand, expecting him to fight back, but he just squeezed her hand.

"....Fine," Sasuke said with a sniffle. "I'll go back with you. I guess it's just one little mission anyway. HEHCHOO!!! Maybe you guys can handle-"

Before Sauske could finish, four masked ninja swooped down from the trees and grabbed Sqad 7.

"Going somewhere?" they all cackled.

i'll continue if anyone likes it.

Not bad. I'm not a huge Naruto fan, but this sounds pretty interesting.

One this... did this end up, like, getting triple-posted or something?

Anyway, it's a good start - you should continue it.

I thought it sounded exactly how the actual characters would act, great job! You should keep going.. and if you like Sasuke so much I made this pic thing in a thread on the forum of Sasuke and Baniira drew a really awsome pic of Sasuke when he's older. I think you might like these... :)

well, fine. i'll continue.... :):bleh: and thanks, both of you!

Sasuke quickly bit the ninja's hand and was dropped to the ground. He did a hand sign.

"FIRE STYLE JU-ju- jeeeeeh-" he tried to hold back a sneeze but the tickle in his nose won. "HEH-CHOO!!!!"

the fire burst from his mouth, stronger than ever before. When the fire cleared away, Sasuke saw all of the rouge ninja laying on the ground, burnt to a crisp. But his teamates and sensei were fine.

"Well done, Sasuke!" Sakura cried cheerfully.

"Wow.....looks like your cold came in handy, Sasuke," Kakashi laughed. "If you weren't here, we'd all be dead!"

"....It might happen again, so I'm not going anywhere," Sasuke said stubbornly.

Sakura glared at Kakashi. "...Well....fine! But when we get back to the village, I'm taking care of you!"

Sasuke groaned as the squad continued to walk. "I'll be fine. What's the worst that could happen?"

*********************************************************************************

two hours later, Squad 7 and Squad 13 were headed back to the leaf village when Kakashi suddnely stopped.

"What it is, Kakashi-sensei?" Lee said.

"......QUICK, HIDE!!!"

Gai's team hid under shrubbary (I love that word! :bag: Shrubbary, shrubbaryshrubbary....) and Squad 7 hid up in a tree. Moments later they heard low voices saying "Where'd they go?", "What do we do now?", and "Search the grounds!"

When the voices almost faded away, the tickling returned to Sasuke's nose. "ah...ah...ah...." He was about to sneeze when Kakashi put his finger under his nose.

"Wow! I thought that only worked in cartoons!" Naruto whispered.

"Thanks, sensei," Sasuke said quietly. The second Kakashi took his finger away, Sasuke let out a huge "HUE-CHIHU!!!!! The force of the sneeze pushed Sasuke back. He hit the ground and then everything went black.

Sasuke awoke with a sneeze and shivered. Where was he? It looked like a damp dungeon.

"Whad habbeded?" he asked, the horrible feeling of conjestion returning to his nose.

"WE GOT CAUGHT BECAUSE OF YOU!!! I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY, SASUKE! NOW WE'RE ALL TRAPPED AND-" Naruto's yelling ceased when Sakura glared at him.

"Are you alright, Sasuke?" She asked sweetly.

"Fine, but...what happened?" he said again, sniffling a few times.

Sakura lowered her head."We...did get caught."

A wave of guilt filled Sasuke's body. "So...it's my...fault?"

"huh?.....OH NO!! It's not your fault, Sasuke! Don't worry! No one blames you!"

"I blame him-" Naruto hit the wall when Sakura punched him.

"Like I said, no on blames you!"

".....I'm going to get us out of this."

"How do you plan to do that?" Neji asked.

"Well, for starters-" Sasuke stood up and almost tripped. "Got up to fast..." Sakura and Tenten caught him before he could fall.

"So, your plan?" Lee said.

"Well, we all have to- hold on. HE-HECHOO!!! HEI-CHOO!" he rubbed at his runny nose and sniffed. "Here's what we're going to do...."

Sorry if it goes too fast! :) I'll continue tomarrow!

thanks, guys! :laugh: I've never been able to write fics like these anywhere else because i was afraid the other people would make fun of me for my obsession, so this make me feel really good....*cries*.....*stops*...anyway, on with the story!!!

Tenten looked out the dungeon door "...It's all clear!"

Naruto nodded and began scraping the bars with his kunai. A few minutes later, the bars were off.

"Let's go." Sasuke said.

They quietly sneaked down a long hallway. When they found what looked like a door, Kakashi began to open it, but 7 rouge ninja grabbed each of them.

"Let...Us.....EH-CHIHU!!!" Sasuke sneezed and the (female) ninja dropped him, muttering "germs, germs, germs....."

I have to sneeze again for my jutsu to be stronger...but I don't feel one coming on! Sasuke thought franticly. As more ninja tried to grab him, he rubbed his nose, but no good. Got....to....sneeze!

Sasuke dodged another attack, but suddenly felt dizzy. As he swayed, one of the ninja punched him in the face. Luckily, the force on his nose created a tickle.

Sasuke jumped back. "Fire Style Ju-ju-ju....." nothing.

Sakura and Naruto suddnely got free and rushed over to Sasuke. Sakura's hair brushed Sasuke's nose. Perfect.

"Heh--Heh---Get out of t-t-the way....." He told Sakura and Naruto. They obeyed and jumped behind him. "Heh----HEH-CHOO!!!!" like the first time, fire shot from his mouth and burnt the rouge ninja.

When the fire stopped, Sasuke rubbed his nose and Sakura hugged him. "Oh, Sasuke!" she cried. "You don't know how scared I was!"

"Thanks, Saku....ra...." Sasuke fainted in her arms.

"Sasuke?...Oh, Sasuke?"

Sasuke opened his eyes and saw Kakashi, Sakura and Naruto standing before him. He looked around and saw he was in his room back in Konoha.

"Welcome back," Sakura said gently.

Sasuke answered her with a hard sneeze. He sniffled "How'd we get back to the village?"

"Long story...." Naruto muttered.

"Good to see you're okay, though." Kakashi said. "But if you ever go on a mission sick again-"

Sasuke sneezed again and laughed gently. "Okay, you made your point."

"You could've really gotten hurt, Sasuke..." Sakura sat on the edge of his bed and squeezed his hand. "I was so worried."

Kakashi smiled under his mask. "Um, Naruto, we have to go to that...thing. Let's go."

"Huh? What thing?" Kakashi winked and Naruto understood. "Oh, yeah! The thing! See ya later, Sakura! Get better, Sasuke!" He and Kakashi went out the door.

"...Well, I guess you want me to leave too. Bye, Sasuke," Sakura started for the door when she heard Sasuke sneeze and mumble "Sakura..."

She turned back around. "Yes?"

He smiles weakly. "Can I have some soup?"

END!!!!

I hope you all liked it! It was a lot of fun making that! My next fic will come soon! See ya and thanks for such good replies!!!

Guest Moon-Obsession

*applauds* I always love Naruto fanfics, but you hardly ever see one concerning Sasuke! Great job!!!

btw, I agree, shrubbery is a friggin awesome word!!!! :D

"No, i'm Fi--- Hnxnt!" Sasuke turned his head and sneezed into his shoulder.

Oh yes....a nice bit pf denial! :laugh:

Rubbery shrubbery! :D

The sneezing fire thing sounds very HOT convenient! :yes:

A shrubbery!

A very nice first story; it is such a relief to come here and be able to read, and write them, isn't it, so welcome to the forum.

Yes, those fiery sneezes are wonderful; in every way.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived