Sneeze Fetish Forum

Baseball

Bongo

I was watching the Detroit v Seattle game, and the Detroit pitcher (Robertson) was giving the other team a run every inning, so they pulled him and put in Zach Miner as a relief pitcher. He had an insane pitching average

9good insane, point 283), and he won Detroit the game. I was wondering then, since I know there are baseball fanfic writers/baseball fans out there, are any of you familiar with the Tigers? Because I'd love to see a fic about him. Yes, that's random.

As usual with my many requests, I'll write something in return. Probably not baseball though....

I'm familiar with the Tigers (2nd favorite team) and I write fictions, but I don't think this is something I could do.

So you're a Tiger's fan? Are you from Michigan then?

(Hold up your right hand hand and point to where you're from! :lol:)

And... was .283 his opponent's batting average or was 2.83 his earned run average? (Yeah, I'm a baseball geek, but I still can't write fiction about it. :laugh: )

I'm familiar with the Tigers (2nd favorite team) and I write fictions, but I don't think this is something I could do.

(Hold up your right hand hand and point to where you're from! :wub:)

And... was .283 his opponent's batting average or was 2.83 his earned run average? (Yeah, I'm a baseball geek, but I still can't write fiction about it. :D )

I live over here (I'm actually pointing to my hand).

And I mant 2.83, not .283, sorry. I can't type. And it's his ERA. I don't know tons about baseball, but I thought that was pretty freaking impressive, especially for a semi-rookie relief pitcher.

What's your favorite team?

(Hold up your right hand hand and point to where you're from! :lol: )

And... was .283 his opponent's batting average or was 2.83 his earned run average? (Yeah, I'm a baseball geek, but I still can't write fiction about it. :laugh: )

I live over here (I'm actually pointing to my hand).

And I mant 2.83, not .283, sorry. I can't type. And it's his ERA. I don't know tons about baseball, but I thought that was pretty freaking impressive, especially for a semi-rookie relief pitcher.

What's your favorite team?

The Red Sox. I'm from the Boston area originally, though I've really never lived there. Family's there though. But I've been here (pointing at my hand now :bleh: ) for just over 10 years now - and having seen the Tigers be so bad for so long, I'm pretty happy to see them doing well - even if it looks like they might fall a little short this year. (And maybe not - they're def still in it. Compared to 3-4 years ago I'd say that's quite an acomplishment!)

Archived