Sneeze Fetish Forum

Just a little poll....

Guest nysailor17

Guest nysailor17

Sorry for this not being in an actual "poll" format, please bear with me. I wanted to ask a few questions to all, just to tame my curiosity about some things. Just having weird thoughts in regards to my fetish again. Sometimes they go away for a little while, then they come back full force. I wouldn't exactly call it a disease, even though it may sound like I am. Sorry bout that. I think of it as a gift actually. Sometimes I think that it might get out of hand though. I want to try to prevent that from happening. It's always good to know that I have good friends here. Hope that everyone stays safe. God bless everyone.

Without further adieu, here is the poll question;

What brand of tissues do you use to blow your nose and what color are the tissues??

1) Puffs, white

2) Puffs, blue

3) Puffs, pink

4) Puffs, beige

5) Puffs, yellow

6) Kleenex, white

7) Kleenex, blue

8) Kleenex, pink

9) Kleenex, beige

10) Kleenex, yellow

11) Handkerchief, paper towel, napkin, whatever is around

12) Other

Please reply with your answer and also put if there is anything special about them (i.e. if you use Puffs, please annotate if they're Puffs regular or Puffs Plus. For Kleenex, are they Kleenex regular or Kleenex Cold Care, etc).

Again, sorry if this is a bit much or maybe a bit too much detail. Please let me know if I maybe went a little bit over the top. To anyone, please give me some pointers as to if I am doing these posting correctly. Hope to hear from everyone soon. Take care.

What brand of tissues do you use to blow your nose and what color are the tissues??

1) Puffs, white

2) Puffs, blue

3) Puffs, pink

4) Puffs, beige

5) Puffs, yellow

6) Kleenex, white

7) Kleenex, blue

8) Kleenex, pink

9) Kleenex, beige

10) Kleenex, yellow

11) Handkerchief, paper towel, napkin, whatever is around

12) Other

I am not a nose blowing fetishist, however this post looked lonely so I'll respond.

I don't use tissues. I use toilet paper. What kind, I don't know, but it's soft :angry: It's white toilet paper

for me it's whatever is closest when i have to blow my nose. Toilet paper usually, and if i can't make it to the roll, i grab a paper towel.

Jodi basically said the same thing "whatever's closest" (read this as she was walking by LOL)

Archived