Sneeze Fetish Forum

Tails from "Sonic the hedgehog"

lolerskates

• 2 weeks later...

Now that I'm on a bit of a drawing spree, I could actually consider this ^_^ can't make any promises though ... I absolutely :wub: tails, though I'm old-school, none of that Sonic X style, classic video game style for me ;) I'll give it some thought and see if I come up with anything.

Now that I'm on a bit of a drawing spree, I could actually consider this ^_^ can't make any promises though ... I absolutely :wub: tails, though I'm old-school, none of that Sonic X style, classic video game style for me ;) I'll give it some thought and see if I come up with anything.

thanks! I'm an old school fan too, the old art style is way better.

Now that I'm on a bit of a drawing spree, I could actually consider this :laugh: can't make any promises though ... I absolutely :lol: tails, though I'm old-school, none of that Sonic X style, classic video game style for me :P I'll give it some thought and see if I come up with anything.

thanks! I'm an old school fan too, the old art style is way better.

I approve of your taste then :blush: (Old School > Sonic X !) anyway, I started working on a little something something, will post when it's closer to being done :lol:

Archived