Sneeze Fetish Forum

Which Is More Embarrassing?

Celeb Obsessed

Just something I've been wondering about... :D I, personally, have no clue because either type of sneeze would make me die of embarrassment. :)

And I don't get it why people with such sneezes can't just stifle or hold them in to spare themselves the embarrassment. I used to work with this girl, who would stifle and then have a high-pitched ending, like "HaMP-chiew!" :bleh: Why???

Wow, a good question. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of the girly high-pitched sneezes, so to me, having one of those would be truly embarrassing. I do think if someone has naturally loud sneezes, it's probably embarrassing, too, though. I don't know.

I also don't understand why people stifle if they are going to put the ending on it anyway. Just sneeze and get it over with. :)

This is a good question :bleh:

I for one am a VERY loud sneezer and I have always found that to be VERY embaressing becouse of my gender:( I think society expects us girls to have a very dainty sneeze and if it's not dainty it should at least be of a higher pitch, not a sneeze that sounds like a guys :) Thats my take on it anyway!

Ugh, I can't STAND the "high-pitched girly thing." And I'm sorry, but that is NOT NATURAL. :angry: It gets on my last nerve when some girl says, "that's just how I sneeze!" Uh, no it isn't. It's how you've TRAINED yourself to sneeze.

I don't mind loud sneezes as long as it's not in class during a test or something. However, I think it is most unfair to think that loud sneezers should "hold it in." They can't half the time, trust me. Now, the ones who exaggerate it are just as bad. People who exaggerate their sneezes are just as annoying as the high-pitched sneezes.

I'm with Sneesee....if you're gonna add that shrieking "CHIEW!" at the end, just sneeze like a normal human being.

~Aku

Ugh, I can't STAND the "high-pitched girly thing." And I'm sorry, but that is NOT NATURAL. :lol: It gets on my last nerve when some girl says, "that's just how I sneeze!" Uh, no it isn't. It's how you've TRAINED yourself to sneeze.

I don't mind loud sneezes as long as it's not in class during a test or something. However, I think it is most unfair to think that loud sneezers should "hold it in." They can't half the time, trust me. Now, the ones who exaggerate it are just as bad. People who exaggerate their sneezes are just as annoying as the high-pitched sneezes.

I'm with Sneesee....if you're gonna add that shrieking "CHIEW!" at the end, just sneeze like a normal human being.

~Aku

Totally agree with you on this one, Aku. :angry:

Jeez, I think both would be a bit embarrassing, but I'm going to have to say super loud is the worst of the two. The more people who hear it, the more likely they are to say "Jesus, what was that?" I don't want to be "that." :lol:

The high pitch kind aren't necessarily loud. Someone sitting right next to you might give you a funny look, but that's preferable to a whole room full of people.

Now, if it's both high pitched AND super loud... :angry: I thank my lucky stars that I'm such an expert stifler!

Embarrassing for the sneezer or the highly-trained observer?

Even some exa\ggerated sneezes can be good, if they're well done. After all, who can resist someone who draws attention to their own sneezes and enjoys them. Obviously some of them are badly done and the false CHOO or high-pitched version can be awful.

Thank goodness you have come to the rescue of the loud sneezer, Tenshi. Loads of people really can't control their sneezes , or the volume thereof. I know there's a sort of puritan acsendancy here, but the flesh is weak. But I don't know why you're so hard on the high-pitched sneezer. I'm convinced that some people can't help it; partly because some men do it, and I can't believe they want to appear girly. The human body is a wonderful thing, thank God, and does all sorts of strange things, and certain reflex actions among them. You only have to hear some very sophisticated girl talking on th telephone to an important person at the bottom of her range, being overcome by a huge vocalised inhalation right at the top, to realise that she's only doing what nature is forcing her to.

Thank goodness you have come to the rescue of the loud sneezer, Tenshi. Loads of people really can't control their sneezes , or the volume thereof.

It's wierd, but I can usually tell when someone has a naturally loud sneeze, versus ones who are just exaggerating it. I happen to work with two really loud men, and it's funny because most people think they do it on purpose. But, after working with both of them for almost 6 years, I just know that they can't really control their sneezes. Even one of the guys, tried once to contain it, so he didn't startle a bunch of us, and it was like a normal sneezer's loud sneeze. :drool:

Guest Xylaphone

Both would nearly kill me with embarassment of course. :laugh:

But I like the squeaks and high pitchiness as apose to the thunderous roar of ones nasal cavaties.

Im talking about shake the earth's core sneezes. But hurricane sneeze? Thoes aren't so bad. :lol:

with loud you can actually be proud XD sure, when you're in a library it must get a bit embarrassing, but in my opinion it beats really high pitch shriek ones. The whole shrieking thing, yeah, hardly work for me and draws so much more attention if you ask me.

Archived