Sneeze Fetish Forum

My love's got the sniffles (M)

VoOs

So this is what I do when I really should be doing homework instead. His name is Selvir, and he's one of my original characters. He's been living inside my head for more than 12 years and I love him dearly, but right now...he's in really big trouble :)

STP81191.jpg

Why are you looking at me like that? Don't tell you're actually going to... Ooooh no, don't you DARE...! I don't have time for this!!! :bleh:

OMG! :) That's just too hot, VoOs! And I love the text too...

Ahaha... this is just what gets me, this perfect "Oh I am such a tragic victim!" -pose.... mmwhehehehe... :bleh:

Thank you for sharing! :D

this perfect "Oh I am such a tragic victim!" -pose....

Yes! That's it! You've put my exact thoughts into words!

VoOs, he's lovely :rolleyes: Lucky you having him in your head 12 years and counting. Such gorgeous hair (among other things :lol:)

0__________________________________________________0

To Selvir: Awww, you look terrible. :winkkiss:

:cry:

Hey, don't just lie there, go to bed! You're ill, for god's sake!! *picks him up and rushes to the bedroom and puts him on the bed and throws a quilt over him* (<- This happens faster than you can say "American Idol!" :angry: )

Eh... :drool: now I realized... krehm. Was this whole "Don't you dare!" meant to be his line..? I now realized that that might have not been the case. But that's how I took it and it cracked me up. :wub: Why am I here, by the way? :heart:

If this is what you do when you are supposed to be doing homework...I am sorely tempted to say "Ah, homework is over rated anyway..." But I won't. I am sure you don't need me to corrupt you! :drool:

That is so cute though. It's been a while since we've been fortunate enough to see one of your artworks, and they are just as crisp, detailed and adorable as ever!

EEEE! Thanks Vetinari! :heart:

Hehe! By all means, Aku, go ahead and molest Selvir as much as you like. He's used to it :lol: Thank you so much for commenting! :hug:

OMG Shiny-bug! :drool: I never realized one could read that as HIS line! BWAHAHAAA! You're right, that is hilarious! :lol:

Aww, KawaiiKitty, you're making me blush. :heart:Thank you! :wub:

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

*looks at picture.... goes back and checks picture* are you an artist because you should be! B(

Archived