Sneeze Fetish Forum

Just wondering....

LOSTfreak

Does anybody here read the series, Cirque Du Freak by Darren Shan? Well, if so, and you like to write or draw or something, I was wondering would you be interested in writng or drawing the character Darren Shan with a cold? :angry: (Heads up, if you're interested, I just finished book 8.) Thanks to those who reply and even read this for that matter, I appreciate it.

(Woops, sorry, I'm editing because I just realized that I put this in the wrong place. Is there a way that I can move it? :lol: )

Well, I don't think I can write that fandom myself (though you never know) and I certainly can't draw to save my life, but I too would LOVE to see Darren with a bad cold. Perhaps in the journey to Vampire mountain? Or after his long time outside in the wilds after his failed trials? I have to say, I would ADORE seeing him sick while at the circus. Imagine the fussing of the bearded lady!

And I've just read back this post, and realised that I sound completely crazy to anyone who hasn't read the books, so I'll stop now...

silentdreamer789

Archived