Sneeze Fetish Forum

Your Sneeze Fantasies

stevie_sloth

Well, mine are pretty simple: me spending the day (or a few) alone with someone (guy or girl) competely, ridiculously adorable and sexy, that has a cold. :)

And since I watched Blue Crush twice this morning...I'm thinking somewhere along the lines of a surfer? Yummy... :)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow this is such a good topic!!

Well when winter comes around and snow starts to cover the mountins, my family are talking about going to stay up there :flowers: And well im going to constantly ask mum if my Boyfriend can come :)

Soo my fantasy atm is that he does come and he tries to skate across a frozen pond and of coarse falls in. So he catches a cold (duh) And of coarse is difficault a tries to hide the fact that he is sick and sneezing like crazy and shivering constantly.... well i guess you get the picture lol :)

Currently? There is a mad scientist and he has captured me and Tom (who is not a real person but a partner I use in fantasy a lot) and he's genetically altered him to be allergic to me, and we have to escape the lab together.

I am also fond of being in an old abandoned dusty building with someone who is highly allergic to dust, but is trying to be quiet so we don't get caught.

omg-I can't stop laughing-would I love to be Tom! :drool:

Well, I got to live out my fantasy today.

My significant other, V, is incredibly hot. (At least, I think so.) Long, wavy brown hair and green eyes. Very well toned body. And the perfect nose. Straight bridge, slightly pointed tip.

Well, he came over today. And we got to doing some...exciting things.

However, he's allergic to my cats. And in the middle of us having fun, my cat jumps on the bed and he starts sneezing uncontrollably. And he wasn't expecting it, so he sneezed in the middle of us kissing. And like, he had a fit of about eight total. And then, periodically throughout the day he'd get doubles and triples. It was amazing.

Well, I got to live out my fantasy today.

My significant other, V, is incredibly hot. (At least, I think so.) Long, wavy brown hair and green eyes. Very well toned body. And the perfect nose. Straight bridge, slightly pointed tip.

Well, he came over today. And we got to doing some...exciting things.

However, he's allergic to my cats. And in the middle of us having fun, my cat jumps on the bed and he starts sneezing uncontrollably. And he wasn't expecting it, so he sneezed in the middle of us kissing. And like, he had a fit of about eight total. And then, periodically throughout the day he'd get doubles and triples. It was amazing.

O.O Jazz! Lucky you! :wacko:

• 3 weeks later...

Fantasies?

Hmmm...

Well, I DO enjoy the invisibility one, but also, (Yes, you can call me wierd) that gorgeous opening scene from Sonic and the Secret Rings(and Sonic X ep 9) comes up a few times in my dreams. ^v^

Hehe..They got Sonic doing it...Now I'm just waiting for Shadow, and my life'll be complete...

Guest dry701
I'm sitting stretched out on a sofa, my loved one in front of me, leaning back against me, my arms around him/her. we're watching a movie and I'm holding a hankie over his/her nose and mouth to catch the sneezes. :laugh:

Or maybe he/she is lying stomach down on the bed, reading. I'm lying next to him/her, hankie at the ready. Every couple of minutes he/she turns and sneezes into it. :bleh:

I'm staying up way too late :P

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I used to have a good fantasy wherein I and whoever I was into at the time (usually a boyfriend) would be going on a road trip somewhere. I am driving, and he's in the passenger's seat; both of us have our windows down, as the day is mild and the late afternoon summer sun is golden. All of a sudden, he sneezes a few times...pauses, sniffles, sneezes once or twice more. Nothing major just yet. He asks if we can roll our windows up, as he thinks he might be allergic to something outside. I pretend I am happy to oblige, though of course I am desperate to see more sneezing! We keep driving, and almost immediately the woods along the road open up to reveal rolling fields of yellow flowers (I imagine them to be ragweed B) ) Suddenly, the car's engine begins to sputter and rattle; we look at each other quizzically as it shudders to a dead stop in the middle of the field. I tell him to wait in the car as I hop out to inspect the engine, but after a few minutes of poking and prodding, all I can ascertain is that it is, in fact, dead. He comes outside and immediately starts sniffling and rubbing his nose. I get on the cell phone with the mechanic and find out that it will take them hours to send out a tow truck (did I mention this is a very remote country road?) and we'll just have to sit tight until then. By now, boyfriend is sneezing uncontrollably. Well...we have two or three hours to kill and an empty backseat...need I say more? :P Of course, we will have to keep the windows open to let in the sneeze er, breeze.

Wow, good stuff here...

My #1 would be the ever-popular "Make someone sneeze with just a thought." Or to have a device that silently and invisibly uses ultrasonic waves to induce sneezing, or something like that.

I'm not really into BDSM by itself, but it would be awesome to have a girl be tied down soundly and tickle her nose with ragweed and a feather... (with her consent, of course).

And, the one that has a microscopic chance of actually happening, is to meet a woman who shares the fetish, and get frisky... or even just sneeze together without anything more.

• 4 years later...

*ahem* bumpafterfiveyears *ahem*

Yeah sorry about that, but I knew we had this topic around here somewhere, I just didn't realize it would be from 2009 7.gif and I figured it was better than starting a new topic. I've had two sneeze fantasies on my mind lately. In one, I've become friends with a very nice girl with sneezy allergies she's sort of shy about, because her sneeze is uncontrollably strong/loud despite her shyness... I help her feel more comfortable about sneezing, take care of her, etc.

In the other, I'm the one sneezing. A lovely sneeze fetishist woman, maybe slightly older than me, has me tied up and inserts tiny vibrating microchips in each of my nostrils, with which she can control remotely to make me sneeze on command for her, a device not unlike that seen in an old Sneezing Girls fic...

Where did I put that bag bag.gif

One of my major fantasies is my girlfriend cuddling me while I'm sick and sneezy. Or the other way around. But we are both not likely to get sick.

Oh I have a few!

I'm going into the Peace Corps in a few years, so I have many fantasies involving the only other westerner nearby in Africa being a young priest in training from Britian named Jude. I'm not religious, don't know the word, all I know is he'd be kind of like the little priest guy in Chocolat :) (Delicious little thing he is!)

Anyway, the full story is that he's falling in love with me and he doesn't know what to do because priests can't marry (I think.) The fetish specific story is that I come down with a cold and a fever, which I've heard being a sick PCV is terribly lonely. And Jude comes to visit me, laying wet cloth on my forehead (Though we could never use our water supply for that but whatever it's my fantasy!)

And he'd just sit around talking with me, keeping me company. And sometimes if I said something cute he'd turn away to hide the fact that he's blushing. Which of course I wouldn't notice since I have no idea he likes me in that way.

Another, even MORE out there one I have involves the fact that I'm adopting a bunny in August. Turns out, the bunny is actually a guy who can shapeshift from rabbit to human. He'd be named Pip, like from Great Expectations. He'd have chin length brown hair, big brown eyes, lop bunny ears, and soft pink pads on his hands, fingers, and feet. He'd also be kinda tiny, a bit smaller than me. I'm only 5ft tall and yet I've got a thing for guys smaller than me. Just my luck.

One day I'd come home to find him sleeping, flushed face, holding a shirt he'd been using as a hankie. I'd wake him up asking what the matter was. He'd be so stuffed up and tell me he feels "sigck." He'd say he's never been sick as a human before, and that he feels worse than he's ever felt as a rabbit. I'd brush his hair back to feel his hot head, and he'd tell me my hand is cool and feels good.

He'd be sneezing a lot, cute, wet, tired sounding sneezes into the shirt. I'd bring him tissues and tell him humans use them for sneezing and runny noses. I see him about to sneeze and I grab a few tissues and press them to his face as he sneezes a dozen wet sneezes into them.

That night I let him sleep with me because he's too tired to switch back to a rabbit. He'd be resting with his face against my, ahem "chest" and he'd be turning to sneeze away from me several times every few minutes. I'd tell him he'll never get any sleep that way, don't worry about it pumpkin, just muffle your sneezes into me and try to go to sleep. Which he does, sneezing several wet sneezes into my chest.

Another, even MORE out there one I have involves the fact that I'm adopting a bunny in August. Turns out, the bunny is actually a guy who can shapeshift from rabbit to human. He'd be named Pip, like from Great Expectations. He'd have chin length brown hair, big brown eyes, lop bunny ears, and soft pink pads on his hands, fingers, and feet. He'd also be kinda tiny, a bit smaller than me. I'm only 5ft tall and yet I've got a thing for guys smaller than me. Just my luck.

One day I'd come home to find him sleeping, flushed face, holding a shirt he'd been using as a hankie. I'd wake him up asking what the matter was. He'd be so stuffed up and tell me he feels "sigck." He'd say he's never been sick as a human before, and that he feels worse than he's ever felt as a rabbit. I'd brush his hair back to feel his hot head, and he'd tell me my hand is cool and feels good.

He'd be sneezing a lot, cute, wet, tired sounding sneezes into the shirt. I'd bring him tissues and tell him humans use them for sneezing and runny noses. I see him about to sneeze and I grab a few tissues and press them to his face as he sneezes a dozen wet sneezes into them.

That night I let him sleep with me because he's too tired to switch back to a rabbit. He'd be resting with his face against my, ahem "chest" and he'd be turning to sneeze away from me several times every few minutes. I'd tell him he'll never get any sleep that way, don't worry about it pumpkin, just muffle your sneezes into me and try to go to sleep. Which he does, sneezing several wet sneezes into my chest.

This is actually killer cute! :yay: Would make a lovely fic. :D

This is actually killer cute! yay.gif Would make a lovely fic. biggrin.png

You think? Maybe I'll write one sometime!

One of my major fantasies is my girlfriend cuddling me while I'm sick and sneezy. Or the other way around. But we are both not likely to get sick.

Not unlike my own ;) In mine, I have a boyfriend who come home sick and sneezy. I'll devote myself on his every need (wink wink), probably getting sneezed on a few times resulting on me getting sick but denying everything until I'm too sick to hide it. Then complete role reversal ;-)

I've tried to write another one a few years ago... The story was about a sneeze fetishist who decides to advertise herself on Craigslist as woman willing to roleplay a sexy nurse for lonely sick and sneezy men willing to be taken care of. I really felt self conscious as I was writing it so I stopped. Still blushing as I'm typing this.....

The story was about a sneeze fetishist who decides to advertise herself on Craigslist as woman willing to roleplay a sexy nurse for lonely sick and sneezy men willing to be taken care of. I really felt self conscious as I was writing it so I stopped. Still blushing as I'm typing this.....

Oooh, no need to blush. I would totally read that!

The story was about a sneeze fetishist who decides to advertise herself on Craigslist as woman willing to roleplay a sexy nurse for lonely sick and sneezy men willing to be taken care of. I really felt self conscious as I was writing it so I stopped. Still blushing as I'm typing this.....

Count me in! turned.gif

Well, the cute girl sitting on my lap with fast sneezing fit or standing behind her and touching her breast as she is sneezing.

One of my current sneeze fantasies is watching an anthro Car (like one of the ones from the Cars/Planes movies) and having them get something stuck under their hood or in their engine block (like dandelion fuzz, little pollen fluffs, dust, or better yet, teeny-tiny fluffy, downy feathers) and the only way to get them out of there is pretty much to just continue to sneeze as much as they need to until the allergens are expelled from the "nose" naturally. The urge to sneeze is just soooo overwhelming for the poor Car(s) that their axles wobble and they all but collapse on the ground, and they keep drawing in these HUGE wheezing gasps of air and just blowing it out in sneezes that keep getting bigger and bigger, the closer the ticklish substances get to being dislodged.

And naturally, there are plenty of buildups, false starts, and very sneezy self-talk, such as "Oh, I caAAAHHH-HAAAHHHn't St...st..st...sta-HAAaAaaaAAHHHnd this mu...huh...huh...HUHHH...uch longer," "Staaa...AAAAHHH...aaannd back or you'll get blown away," "Feels like I'b godda sdeeze like this forever...."

And my role in this is to stay there and be supportive, saying things like "Bless you, your poor thing," "Gesundheit," "Just sneeze as much as you need to, it's okay," "Goodness, but you're sneezy today!" "Don't hold them back, go right ahead and sneeze your hood off," also while gently patting them on their roofs and dabbing at the edges of their teary windshields (eyes) with towels.

....Yes, I've had a lot of time to imagine these kinds of scenarios. xD

• 5 months later...

My boyfriend having a cold but wanting to cuddle, and letting nature take it's course with him sneezing openly and having to stop to blow his nose and clear his sinuses so we can keep kissing and stuff. Can't get too descriptive :)

Lately, since I've spent an insane amount of my time riding public transit, it's someone boarding the car with a heavy dose of perfume on that causes a guy next to me to have an allergic reaction and I try to comfort him and offer tissues.

So this is kind of unrelated but who is that beautiful man in your signature ? Omf aha

One of the fantasies I've always had is being in a school library , wearing uniforms , with a really gorgeous boy who's super allergic to dust and all the the old books set him off as we're studying . And then I just take him right then and there behind a shelf >< ugh it's just too perfect

• 1 month later...

One of my many fantasies would is being in a car or with a girl holding a bouquet of flower, or something really dusty in her lap sneezing her head off! Of course topped off with false starts, build ups, hand waving especially, and the inability to escape the allergen.

• 1 month later...

Count me in! turned.gif

I wish I was good enough to write it but if one would be willing, I could write a very detailed prompt ;)

I'd love to snuggle with my sneezy little cartoon cuddle muffin under a warm fuzzy blanket, putting my finger under his nose and gently rubbing his flared nostrils to try to help alleviate all the tickles that just won't leave him be. However, the tickles are too strong and he keeps sneezing anyway after lots of adorably desperate hitching and nose twitching. As he sneezes I rub his back or stroke his hair to comfort him, and hold a tissue to his nose so he can blow after each sneezing fit.

Archived