Sneeze Fetish Forum

Your Sneeze Fantasies

stevie_sloth

A very, very attractive and powerful woman in charge, dressed in a suit, trying desperately to fight her pollen allergy and failing miserably... :rolleyes:

Or playing around with a beautiful and very allergic woman in a haystack... :lol:

Those are my favorite scenarios... :P

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

an attractive woman in a kitchen or outside having a pepper sneeze attack or allergy attack is definitely my fantasy...sunny spring day filled with sneezing, and / or inadvertently somehow pepper making its way into the nose of a female, causing a massive sneeze attack always was my ultimate wish

for some reason, real sneezes in real situations are better to me than induced ones...what do you all think?

Real sneezes are always best. They're more desperate. :bleh:

Another fantasy of mine is to see someone in the midst of a cat allergy attack. I love cats, so if I grow up and happen to have one, I might have some chance of seeing someone start sneezing because of it. ;)

Viggo Mortensen and Ewan McGregor sneezing as well as every other hot guy I could think of :yes:

nuff' said

Ohhh Ewan McGregor I love you so

I would pay big bucks just to hear him sneeze

I have many fantasies and some are quite common and others are kinda far-fetched and unbelievable haha

1. I'm def into the S and M thing so if I could ever tie up a guy or a girl and tickle their nose with a feather, blow dust in their face, or give them an allergy attack of some sort would be so hot. The controlling and causing of sneezes really turns me on.

2. And I had this dream once where there was this giant face, just a face, and it was the face of a very sneezy guy. So this face would be in a room and you can enter the room and thered be a cart of things that cause people to sneeze. Since hes so sneezy, they all make him sneeze with ease. So you can easily pick some off the cart, like pepper for example and make him sneeze in seconds. And he had this giant tissue that you could put over his nose in the midst of his sneezing fits or if he had to blow his nose. Its weird, i know, but its hot for me haha

3. And the invisibility thing is always fantastic

4. And, of course, the taking care of eachother when the other is sick. Whether its you whos sick, the other, or both....its just great all around

I'm sure many ladies on this site agree with me: there is something irresistable about a really attractive, masculine guy losing control/becoming vulnerable for about two seconds when he has to sneeze!

Agreed 100% there! ^.^ :( I'd have to say my most recent fantasies include my man getting a really nice buildup going in the middle of a conversation, but he tries to continue talking while the buildup is progressing. That's always been one of my twirks, it's nice to watch/hear. Another would be my man holding me close to him and then sneezing, so I can feel his whole body while it happens. It'd be interesting at least.

• 2 weeks later...

Mine as of right now....

Is basically to get this one guy I like as a boyfriend, and during the winter, he catches a cold.

He'd come to school, and be sniffling and sneezing throughout the day, and NOBODY but me would bless him >D

THEN, since my moms not home, I'd go to his house, and take care of him where he'd lay his head down onto my chest and sniffle, while rubbing his nose on my cheek.

I'd totally love it if his nose was all redish.... oh god.... That'd be amazing.

He did do something like in the fantasy. He sneezed then said, "Oh, Im sorry, is my runny nose bothering you?" in this suhskdhsjkdhkshds adorable voice O_O;; I nearly melted.

One of my favourite fantasies is about being stuck in a small elevator with a man who is horrendouslty allergic to my perfume and who can't escape... ;)

I posted this on the other forum and debated putting it here as well. Chose not to at the time. Now... what the hell. :D

Hmmmm... Ultimate Fantasy ©, you say? :D

Well it'll have to be, in my case, a slightly modified version of the question, that being, "What is your ultimate fantasy right now," because I am a fairly flighty person when it comes to my favourite anything. My favourite song changes all the time, as does my favourite book and my favourite movie... sexual fantasies aren't any different. :P

Right now... well, I'd have to say I have a pretty good idea. My fantasy takes place partly at the airport and partly on the trip back from it. I suppose it's less about sneezing and more about the individual who is doing the sneezing - because I could write about any type, situation or amount of sneezes whatsoever and it wouldn't come close to this one (for many reasons beyond sneezing :D :D) However - I wrote it anyway, so you will either deal with it or you will not read it! :D So there! :drool:

I land. I debark the plane. I'm pretty much out of my skull with nervousness, you know, fiddling with my clothes, glancing in all directions, glancing at the picture I have in my pocket (creased to hell from being folded so many times ), swallowing to try and ease my dry mouth and throat. I walk through the door for international arrivals, and see her standing there... looking absolutely miserable with allergies (and here is I suppose where the fantasy starts to get unrealistic because she doesn't have any, but hey! What else is fantasizing for?).

We hug, we kiss. We say hello. We say it's good to finally meet in person, try and get all the awkwardness out of the way right there. I don't remark on her seemingly miserable allergic state - but you can tell she's fully aware of what it must be doing to me (she has this little crooked smile on her face and a devilish spark in her eyes). After just standing there enjoying the feeling of not having 2,500 miles in between us anymore for a little while (with a few wet sniffles from her, but no sneezes), she suggests we adjourn to somewhere a little less public, and I naturally agree. As we exit the airport in her car, she gets an absolutely adorable pre-sneeze face which lasts for a moment before leaving her looking a little disappointed. I glance over at her just as it's going away, and I comment on it, trying to be coy and completely failing (as by this point I'm beet red). She grins at me, and says in this oh-so-seductive, throaty voice, "*sniff* I don't know what it is that's bothering me today, but oh man. Am I ever feeling like I have to sneeze. It's been like this since I woke up, but I haven't managed to get one out yet."

We continue to drive in silence for a little bit, and now I'm unabashedly staring at her, taking in her slightly teary eyes, pink nose, irritated expression. The inevitable further occurances of said adorable pre-sneeze face. The tissue that goes to her nose a couple of times to wipe off the moisture... Everything. She asks me what I'm thinking about. I tell her I'm not thinking, or trying not to, I'm just trying to take all this in and keep it there... I want good, clearly formed memories of everything. She tells me I'm a liar. That I'm obviously thinking about the way she looks right now, and she apologizes, saying "God, this must be driving you absolutely crazy." I nod mutely and my blush, if it's possible at this point, deepens.

She smiles that crooked smile again and pulls another tissue out of her pocket. This isn't strange. She begins steering on that side with her knee, and uses her free hand to twist the tissue into a point. I'm just watching, incredulous. I ask myself if this is really happening, and the only answer I can come up with is, "It must be. My dreams have never been this good." She hands me the tissue and puts her hand back on the wheel. She tells me to hold the tissue for her so she can finally sneeze and get it over with. I stammer out a question as to whether this wouldn't be a little dangerous, as we're driving on the highway currently, and she hushes me - assuring me that she'd be very careful (and I have to admit that it IS very early in the morning - indeed, the sun is just coming up - so there's really no other cars around, and even if there were... honestly, the danger at this point only adds to the excitement).

So, I nod, once again rendered mute, and hold the tissue for her. She tilts her head down very slightly and slides the tissue-point inside her nose. She moves her head back and forth a few times before she finds the perfect spot. All of a sudden, the pre-sneeze face is back, and - an eternity (read: second or two) later - she sneezes ("Huh-ESSHUH! ... HEESSSHUH! ... ESSHUH! Huuh... huh'ESSCHU!!). The car barely jerks to one side, and she straightens the wheel and blushes herself, apologizing profusely for scaring me. I'm looking at her (at this point barely capable of speech), and I manage to get out the words, "I'm... not scared."

She looks at me for a moment, and then starts to slow down. She pulls the car on to the shoulder. The sun is just starting to really rise, and there's nobody around for as far as we can see. She unbuckles her seatbelt and gets into the backseat of the car. I'm still just sort of sitting there, stunned, when she motions for me to join her...

-----

I think I'll leave it there. Man. Sorry this got so long... I kinda... got really into it. Heh. Hope you guys enjoyed?

You sure have elaborate fantasies, TYS. :oinksmiley: It was a good read, though. I only have fantasies in little clips and scenes.

Yet another fantasy of mine is that a boyfriend of mine (no one in particular, just whoever I may happen to be with in the far future) will have a cold and call me on the phone. He'd be all sniffly and sneezy and we would talk about it for a while and then he would come over to my place (assuming I have one at that point). And then maybe I would do some care taking and other stuff. :drool: I haven't thought about this particular fantasy much.

Cool topic!

My all time fav would be a "power" (lol) to hear what a person sounds like when they sneeze and how many times in my head. That way, I'm not making them uncomfortable. However, if I ever met anyone who liked to sneeze, I would be able to help them with my magical ways! It's cool to read other ppl's posts too - thanks for sharing :)

• 4 weeks later...

Currently? There is a mad scientist and he has captured me and Tom (who is not a real person but a partner I use in fantasy a lot) and he's genetically altered him to be allergic to me, and we have to escape the lab together.

I am also fond of being in an old abandoned dusty building with someone who is highly allergic to dust, but is trying to be quiet so we don't get caught.

I have many fantasies and some are quite common and others are kinda far-fetched and unbelievable haha

1. I'm def into the S and M thing so if I could ever tie up a guy or a girl and tickle their nose with a feather, blow dust in their face, or give them an allergy attack of some sort would be so hot. The controlling and causing of sneezes really turns me on.

Me too! except the tie up bit.... but, yes, I like to have control of what makes them sneeze... but mine's a little more innocent. waring perfume they are allergic to, only "not knowing", or offering them a flower that makes them sneeze... that sort of thing. Blowing dust on them... but mine is more subtle and psudo accidental. ^_~

Guest comfort-muffin

Mostly I don't like guys sneezing. Except from my b/f. When I first realised I had a fetish I was on the bus and had a fantasy of him sneezing wetly between my legs. Yum.

I was surprised by the amount of replies that had something to do with someone being sick and not admitting it, and some element of nursing them.

Even before I knew i liked sneezing, this was the kind of thing i would put in one of my books, but i thought it was weird at the time, so the emphasis was never really on the sneezing. It was mostly that they liked each other but the guy was all moody and silent type and didnt want to admit he liked the girl.

Simple - miserable, cold-ridden bishies (= pretty boys).

Someone I think is hot having a sneezing fit in midst of being intimate with me, excusing himself, getting off me and blowing his nose and groaning. :D

Caretaking. And all these three mixed.

And anyone who has red anything I'm posted in stories/art might guess that the main victim of my desperate fantasizing at the moment might be a certain fictive megalomanic mass-murderer :twisted:

One of mine would be gently rubbing a guy's back as he's sneezing and at times gasping to get it out('Ahh' sound) and telling him it's ok, just let it out. And at the same time... getting sooo turned by the whole thing.(fanning myself).

• 5 months later...

Errm, I have an elaborate fantasy that I've played out in my mind numerous times, but it is waaay out there, LOL. Well... here it goes:

The object of my affection is someone with whom I share a deep connection (I have actually placed two or three of my fave celebrities in this role so far, LOL). Although we haven't been dating long, we are so emotionally connected that I have recently confessed my embarrassing fetish to him, which he is nice about, but we don't get too into it and I figure it's something that won't come up again for a while. Anyway, soon after this confession, he decides he is going to make me VERY happy by surprising me with something. He is highly allergic to ragweed, so he decides to order a TON of ragweed to be delivered to his house and set up for him (by his staff, LOL!) in a special room. The room has a bed on the floor, some bedside lighting, and the rest of the 'decor' is basically ragweed... ragweed on the walls, on the counter tops, floors, etc. It is VERY artistically arranged (at his insistence!) There are also some kleenex boxes by the bed and some allergy pills in case things get too intense. So I know nothing about this, and he takes me out on an ordinary date, and he is so excited the whole time that I'm almost wondering if something is up, and then when we come back to his place, as we start getting near that particular room, he suddenly confesses to me what's in there, and I melt!!!!!! The fact that he would do this for me blows me away and I am so touched by the gesture that I almost decide that the gesture is enough on its own and that I shouldn't make him go in there and actually go through the suffering... so we make out passionately in front of the closed door... and sometimes I end the fantasy there... and other times, I say to him, well, OK, why not go in since you went to all that trouble to get it set up for me... and he's totally up for it too, wanting so much to impress me and thinking he came up with such a great idea... and YET, I can see a real fear in him as he nears the door... a bit of ragweed escaping from under the crack hits his nose and nearly takes his breath away, and he knows that it will be a thousand times worse in there and that he will suffer badly... and I melt at his fear and hesitance... his inner struggle with really wanting to go in there, yet fearing the suffering at the same time... and he keeps approaching the door and stopping and sighing and all that, but he wants to please me so badly that finally that desire wins out, so he pushes open the door and takes me sweetly by the hand and leads me in with him and I let him know that I want him to hold it back as LONG as possible and as MUCH as possible (since I know there will be plenty of sneezes coming out regardless!), and you can imagine how things go from there... during the fantasy, I also go through guilty feelings that he is suffering for me, and he assures me that it's what HE wants to do, and he's being just so, so sweet about everything and so romantic, and I feel extremely touched... and he also lets me take good care of him, handing him tissues (which are on my side of the bed, so he needs to ask me for them every time) and he really gets into the role of being taken care of, like it's practically a fetish of his... and other stuff goes on... :)

Maybe I should turn this into a fic, LOL (unless there is already one similar to it -- if so, perhaps someone can direct me to it, as it would obviously be right up my alley!!!!) :(

Haha, right now for me it is being about to make someone sneeze with a feather who is slightly allergic to them so they are guarenteed to sneeze. Preferable someone who has their hands tied or something so that they wouldn't be able to interfere with what i am doing. :P

Mine is actually quite different, and very detailed. :bleh:

My boyfriend has the cutest sneezes ever, so my most recent fantasy is this...

We go down into my basement to get something, and he is HIGHLY allergic to dust [very opposite of in real life :wub: ]

So as we go down there, I notice him start to rub his nose and sniff alot. Little did I know how dusty it was down there. As I'm reaching for something, I hear him go into a small fit of four, and then I turn around and bless him. As he thanks me, I see him grab onto something to steady him, lift his head up, flare his nostrils, open his mouth, close his eyes, and drop forward into another fit of 13 this time. I walk over so that with each sneeze, I can rub his back as he goes through the longest and sexiest build-ups ever. This goes on for awhile until he begs me to get out of the basement, and when we do, he blows his nose for a long time talks about his allergies for a while. The end. :innocent:

I, too, would love to have the power to make people sneeze whenever I wished - from anything, any type, how many times, buildups, etc.

I would absolutely *die* to see and hear Greg Proops sneeze... God... yum...

My ultimate fantasy, though, is actually a bit weird. Sadly, I'm not really allergic to anything, but I wish I was. In my fantasy, my significant other decides to 'torture' me - ties me up, and just is merciless with me. In the fantasy, I'm allergic to *everything*, and they use *everything* on me, so that I'm sneezing non-stop. And they are very aggressive with me... and I'm begging them to stop, but they don't... And once in a while, they'll tease me sexually as well, until finally they untie me so that we can make love - but of course, my attack is still going.

I'd also like that same fantasy reversed, where I'm the one causing the torture, etc. :(

The torture doesn't have to be tied to a chair. In a very dusty place hiding, in a barn filled with moulds and hays, out in a very pollen-filled field... you name it. ;)

I've always wanted to drive across the country, preferably with a beautiful girl in the passenger seat. Driving west on the abandoned highway, staying at the vacant motel, enjoying an allergy-filled evening...

well I cannot go into too much detail without being warned, but my sneeze fantasy involves 3 buxom curvy women (naked), lots of sneezing, lots of nose blowing with handkerchiefs and lots of hot steamy.... well you can guess the rest... :drool:

I've always wanted to have a control fantasy, not too S&M because I relate bondage too much with kidnapping at my age, haha. (21 this month!! :drool:)

But still, I wish I would meet a helpful significant other that wouldn't mind some weird exploration :3

• 3 weeks later...
Guest snifflessneezypenguin

Latest fantasy that I can't get out of my mind is my boyfriend moving into his apartment for the summer & it's really dusty and for some reason he has lots of flowers in the place that make him have sneezing fits.

• 1 month later...
Guest Sneezey Beast

Lately I've been imagining meeting a woman on a plane by being seated next to her on a long flight, and something triggering a prolonged series of sneezing fits - whether it be cold or allergies, doesn't matter. I haven't decided how messy I'd like the sneezes to be and how I might get to offer her some comfort.. maybe I can work up a story out of this.

One of my fantasies would have to be me holding my hanky out infront of my gf whilst she sneezed into it over and over again! :P:P

Archived