Sneeze Fetish Forum

a father and a cold (m)

countless

Happened last week but still needed to post :

My son's school was organizing an information evening for all parents.

I was sitting at my son's desk and in front of me there were a mother and a father of one of the girls from his class.

After only one minute that father, a man somewhere in his thirties, dark hear, wearing jeans and jacket, started sniffling.

He was leaning back in order to be able to grab his hanky from his trouser pocket. And he brought it up to his nose just in time to stifle 3 sneezes, followed by a wet and congested but soft blow. It was clear that he did not want to draw the attention. He stowed his hanky back in his pocket but after a few minutes he needed to sneeze again. After the fourth sneezing fit and blow - his hanky started to look well-used - his wife looked at him as if she was asking 'you have a cold or what ?'. That poor father shook his shoulders and lifted his eyebrows as if to say 'I guess so'. Then the lady took a package of tissues from her handbag and gave it to him. And he sneezed and sniffled on ...

Ah, repeated fumbling for a hankie in the trouser pocket; and stowing it back again.

You'd think he would have the decency to not manage to get it out in time for at least one of the sneezes!

With hilarious consequences.

This was very cute! Yay for sneezy dads! Thank you! :D

I couldn't agree more. Alovely observation.