Sneeze Fetish Forum

Co-writing, anyone?

Gallatea

Okay, so I'm trying to be brave and write my very first House MD fanfic/sneezefic ever! :) Since I just watched the first and second season in the past... five... days, I think I know enough not to make myself look like an idiot; but I was hoping that someone who knows House much better than I do would take pity on me and co-write a sneezefic. :winkkiss:

I would love to do one with either House, Wilson, or Chase (or more than one of those three :innocent:).

Please help me... :bleh:

I've been in a totally stuck place for a while, there's been some ideas but nothing quite coming out.

If you'd like to try to see if we could put our heads together and come up with something...

Wilson and or Chase are the ones that I most like to torture. You can drop me a pm if you want.

And if you want to work with other people instead/too- that is totally fine.

Hope that you get things going. :winkkiss:

Oh... PS- Am just curious- are you looking at fluff/ angst... I *Think* that I'm more in a angst writing mode- but if the fluff idea is just too cute I'm sure that ideas might come.

I've been in a totally stuck place for a while, there's been some ideas but nothing quite coming out.

If you'd like to try to see if we could put our heads together and come up with something...

Wilson and or Chase are the ones that I most like to torture. You can drop me a pm if you want.

And if you want to work with other people instead/too- that is totally fine.

Hope that you get things going. :)

Oh... PS- Am just curious- are you looking at fluff/ angst... I *Think* that I'm more in a angst writing mode- but if the fluff idea is just too cute I'm sure that ideas might come.

That'd be great! I just pm-ed you, fyi. :)

Archived