Sneeze Fetish Forum

most unusual sneeze day

sneezeaholic

I think I'm pretty much over the cold I had which had me sneezing more than ever. Yesterday was rather odd though. My nose tickled all the time. I had more false starts than I've ever had and so many sneezes that went away. I'd start to sneeze "ah ahh...." then it was gone. It was driving me nuts. :winkkiss: I hope it doesn't happen again today. I do still have the tickley nose this morning but haven't sneezed yet.

I think I'm pretty much over the cold I had which had me sneezing more than ever. Yesterday was rather odd though. My nose tickled all the time. I had more false starts than I've ever had and so many sneezes that went away. I'd start to sneeze "ah ahh...." then it was gone. It was driving me nuts. :laugh: I hope it doesn't happen again today. I do still have the tickley nose this morning but haven't sneezed yet.

So how's that nose doing? Did you have another torturous day of tickles and false starts or did they turn into glorious sneezes? :omg:

I think I'm pretty much over the cold I had which had me sneezing more than ever. Yesterday was rather odd though. My nose tickled all the time. I had more false starts than I've ever had and so many sneezes that went away. I'd start to sneeze "ah ahh...." then it was gone. It was driving me nuts. :cryhappy: I hope it doesn't happen again today. I do still have the tickley nose this morning but haven't sneezed yet.

why don't you try and induce one to get rid of this endless tickle?

I think I'm pretty much over the cold I had which had me sneezing more than ever. Yesterday was rather odd though. My nose tickled all the time. I had more false starts than I've ever had and so many sneezes that went away. I'd start to sneeze "ah ahh...." then it was gone. It was driving me nuts. :unsure: I hope it doesn't happen again today. I do still have the tickley nose this morning but haven't sneezed yet.

why don't you try and induce one to get rid of this endless tickle?

Sorry so long to reply.

I really suck at inducing so it didn't really occur to me.

I think I'm pretty much over the cold I had which had me sneezing more than ever. Yesterday was rather odd though. My nose tickled all the time. I had more false starts than I've ever had and so many sneezes that went away. I'd start to sneeze "ah ahh...." then it was gone. It was driving me nuts. :unsure: I hope it doesn't happen again today. I do still have the tickley nose this morning but haven't sneezed yet.

So how's that nose doing? Did you have another torturous day of tickles and false starts or did they turn into glorious sneezes? :laugh:

The next day was more tickles but not as many false starts and moooore sneezing. Good thing I don't mind. :lol:

I think I'm pretty much over the cold I had which had me sneezing more than ever. Yesterday was rather odd though. My nose tickled all the time. I had more false starts than I've ever had and so many sneezes that went away. I'd start to sneeze "ah ahh...." then it was gone. It was driving me nuts. :laugh: I hope it doesn't happen again today. I do still have the tickley nose this morning but haven't sneezed yet.

So how's that nose doing? Did you have another torturous day of tickles and false starts or did they turn into glorious sneezes? :lol:

The next day was more tickles but not as many false starts and moooore sneezing. Good thing I don't mind. :)

Neither do we. :unsure:

So how's that nose doing? Did you have another torturous day of tickles and false starts or did they turn into glorious sneezes? :lol:

The next day was more tickles but not as many false starts and moooore sneezing. Good thing I don't mind. :)

Neither do we. :unsure:

I think I'm pretty much over the cold I had which had me sneezing more than ever. Yesterday was rather odd though. My nose tickled all the time. I had more false starts than I've ever had and so many sneezes that went away. I'd start to sneeze "ah ahh...." then it was gone. It was driving me nuts. :yay: I hope it doesn't happen again today. I do still have the tickley nose this morning but haven't sneezed yet.

So how's that nose doing? Did you have another torturous day of tickles and false starts or did they turn into glorious sneezes? :twisted:

The next day was more tickles but not as many false starts and moooore sneezing. Good thing I don't mind. :innocent:

Take care!!

Lulu