Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ship of Colds - (2 Parts)

Guest Hannah

didn't think i'd be back with my next fic so soon, did ya? :heart: Well, this one is about One Piece and how Luffy's cold spreads to the rest of the crew. Everyone's in it except for Nico Robin. Why? CAUSE I DON'T LIKE ROBIN!!!........ :laugh: On with the fic!!!

"HEHCHOO!"

A chill ran up Sanji's spine as he heard Luffy come into the kitchen. He had a cold and this was a place for food, not germs.

"Get out, Luffy! You're going to contaminate the food!"

"But Sanji! I'm hungry- ah- ah-" Sanji pulled the platter of food away before Luffy could sneeze.

"I'll bring you a plate later, JUST GO!!!" Sanji shoved Luffy into the bunkers.

"Dinner is served."

Sanji placed down everyone's (except Luffy, who was eating in the bunkers) meals.

"Thanks Sanji," Usopp said and began devouring the food.

"Good," Chopper said taking a bite.

"Thank you, I-" Sanji's nsoe scrunched up. "Ah-ah-" he sneezed into his arm. He sniffled.

"Don't tell me you're catching Luffy's cold," Zolo said.

"I'm fine, fine! Just a little- ex-tnnch!!" he sneezed into his shoulder.

"Let me check your tem-tem- CHOO!" Chopper gave a loud but cute sneeze.

"Now everyone's coming down with a cold. AEI-CHII!" Nami had a high-pitched sneeze.

"You better not get my si-" Zoro couldn't finish because Usopp, who was right across from him, sneezed and sprayed Zoro. "SICK!!! Hah-hnxtt!" Zoro stifled a sneeze.

"...Oh dow...." they all moaned.

"CHOO!"

Nami was awaken to the sound of Chopper sneeze from the room next door. At least she wasn't the only one who felt like crap.

"Sanji, cad i have sobe soup?"

"I cad eved bove, Luffy. HEICHOO!!"

"But Saaaaaaaaaaaaaanji!"

Nami got up wobbly and went to the kitchen. Luffy's whining was annoying, so she'd just get it.

"Hnnxxt!"

She turned and saw Zoro. "Hi," he sniffled. He wobbled and grabbed a chair. "I feel awful."

"Me too." Name sneezed.

Zolo grabbed a tissue, blew his nose, and then gave the box of tissue to Nami.

"Thanks." She blew her nose gently.

"Hnnxt! Hnnsh! CHOO!!" Zolo sneeze again, letting the last one go into his hand.

Nami smiled at how funny Zolo's sneeze was. "Here," She shoved a warm cup of tea in front of him. "Go back to bed, Zolo."

He nodded weakly and staggered back to bed.

CONTINUE LATER!!!! :lol:

Well, I've never even heard of the fandom, but this was a great start. LOVE contagion fics! Looking forward to more...

silentdreamer789

A few hours later, Nami awoke from her nap feeling a lot better. She smiled, but then scowled. Great. This meant she'd have to take care of the guys. Well, at least she wasn't feeling miserable. She went to the room next door and tapped gently. "You guys feeling better?"

She was answered by a loud sneeze from Luffy. Guess not. Nami quietly entered and muttered, "You guys need anything?"

"DABI!?!" Sanji gasped and threw the covers over his head. "It's wrong for a beatiful lady such as yourself to see a man looking as miserable as I do..."

Nami rolled her eyes. She was surounded by idiots. "Come on, Sanji. I don't care." She flung the blanket off his body and reavealed the cook in his pajamas.

"Don't look at be, Dabi!" Sanji said dramaticly.

"Hnnxt!!" Zoro sneezed and looked at Nami. "You're better? All ready?"

Nami nodded and felt the guys' foreheads. She sighed. "I'm not getting a break at all, am I?"

Yes, I know the ending was crappy, but i couldn't think of anything else! I'm sorry. :bounce::P

My next fic will be totally better. I promise.

I hope you liked it even though there was only a little bit of sneezing. My next one will have bunches of sneezing. I promise!!!....again!

Archived