Sneeze Fetish Forum

Latin American Obs (f)

Esperanza

I was taking a course in South America and have some obs from my instructor, A. A is in her late forties, but looks about ten years younger. She has long dark, curly hair and large brown eyes. She is beautiful and has a great personality.

In the first obs, she was standing near me when she turned and, covering with both hands, sneezed, “Eshuh! Eshuh!” I said “salud,” and there was a pause and she sneezed again, “Eshuh!” and then thanked me.

A couple of days later, she was sitting across from me at a table and was about to send a text message, when covering with one hand, she sneezed “Eshuh! Eshuh! Eshuh!” I said “salud” and she sort of smiled, tossed her hair and said something in Spanish that I didn’t quite catch. (My Spanish is not that great!)

Another day, she was telling me something and pacing up and down. She started to sneeze but continued pacing! She sneezed into both her hands: “Eshuh! Eshuh! Eshuh… Hu-SHUH!” She made a mock sad face at me and when I said “salud,” she smiled again.

One time, she was talking to another girl on my course and me. She suddenly stepped away from us and turned around, and covering with both hands, sneezed “Eshuh! Eshuh! Eshuh!” Then she kind of made a cute, surprised squeal, before sneezing again “Eh-SHUH!” She turned back to us, gave an embarrassed giggle, and said “Perdon!” before continuing with the conversation.

Another time, I heard her sneezing from the next room, “Eshuh! Eshuh! Eshuh!”

For the last obs, we were in a gallery. She was looking at something across the room from me. She had her back to me, but I could see she covered with both hands as she sneezed, “Eshuh! Eshuh! Eshuh!”

... I'm probably gonna be late for stopping here to check my PMs and randomly read posts BUT, since I only had the time to read one, I'm glad it was this one :D meow! good way to start the day! thanks for sharing :yes:

Also, you blessing in Spanish reminded me that a friend once told me that for one sneeze you say Salud, for too Salud y dinero and for three sneezes Salud y dinero y amor ^.^= just a thought that came to mind (since your instructor seems to sneeze in threes at times). It also lead to me looking up this page about blessing and sneezing 'roud the world :laugh: *boink*

... eep! I better go... I'm late!

Thanks for your comments! I am glad you liked the obs!

... I'm probably gonna be late for stopping here to check my PMs and randomly read posts BUT, since I only had the time to read one, I'm glad it was this one :omg: meow! good way to start the day! thanks for sharing :D

Also, you blessing in Spanish reminded me that a friend once told me that for one sneeze you say Salud, for too Salud y dinero and for three sneezes Salud y dinero y amor ^.^= just a thought that came to mind (since your instructor seems to sneeze in threes at times). It also lead to me looking up this page about blessing and sneezing 'roud the world :lol: *boink*

... eep! I better go... I'm late!

Very cool website, army-girl! Even though looking it up might possibly have made you late, I think it is a great find! :D

And I should definitely keep the “salud y dinero y amor” custom in mind for the next time I see her! :laugh:

What was it I was saying a couple of months ago about Latin Americans being particularly frequent sneezers?

Here we have another nice example of this, though this doesn't seem to be those very fast "catlike" sneezes.

Thanks for the obs!

Very cool website, army-girl! Even though looking it up might possibly have made you late, I think it is a great find! :D

And I should definitely keep the “salud y dinero y amor” custom in mind for the next time I see her! :)

Tell me how she takes it :D we'll make a true Spaniard of you!

What was it I was saying a couple of months ago about Latin Americans being particularly frequent sneezers?

Here we have another nice example of this, though this doesn't seem to be those very fast "catlike" sneezes.

Thanks for the obs!

No, they weren’t catlike but they were frequent :D The first obs happened within about an hour of meeting her, so that was a nice start to the course!

And I should definitely keep the “salud y dinero y amor” custom in mind for the next time I see her! :D

Tell me how she takes it :D we'll make a true Spaniard of you!

I'm back home now but am planning to go out there again, hopefully soon, so will let you know then! :D

Archived