Sneeze Fetish Forum

Dining hall fun (m)

K.Matsuri

So today Salmon and I decided we would go to lunch together. I've written about him before, but I'll state again that Salmon is 6'2"-ish, fairly thin and lanky, dirty blonde/light brown hair, small blue eyes, a ski-jump nose, small chin, and large glasses - in other words, he's adorable.

After we finished eating he began to study for a Japanese quiz. I had extra ice in my glass that I decided to play with (I like eating ice), and one piece fell on the table. Undeterred, I picked it up and put it on my plate, scooting it around a napkin to make fun designs with the water that came off of it.

I continued to play with my ice as Salmon continued studying, hunched over the workbook practicing kanji. After a few minutes I got bored with just pushing the ice around the plate, so on a whim I picked it up in my right hand and placed it on the left side of Salmon's nose. He began to sniffle as the ice began to melt against his skin, and begged me to get the ice off of him as it was distracting him from studying. I did so.

Soon he began to get that pre-sneeze face and began to tilt his head back. I put the ice back on the plate and watched, grinning madly. As he began to go into the build-up, he shook his fist at me slowly, as if to say, "Darn you..." and then he sneezed, one fairly quick "Huhtchoo!" followed by sniffling. It seemed another was on its way, but he stifled it and said he wouldn't give it to me! He added, "You do realize we're in public, right?" "Yup!" I smiled. The dining hall was fairly empty - I figure the strangest thing that can result from that is the slim chance that someone else here saw us acting like loons!! And...then there'd be two reports of the same sneeze. I wonder if that's ever happened?

Induction by ice! Salmon sounds like a good person to be around..... :drool:

But not giving you the second one :bleh:

Induction by ice! Salmon sounds like a good person to be around..... :drool:

But not giving you the second one :laugh:

He's a great person to be around! Allergies, induction by ice, AND photic! Not to mention he's a total sweetheart in general ;)

And that second one? Yeah...I'll be getting that later :bleh:

What a fine experience! And inducing with ice is a good technique to use in public because it's not really obvious like inserting a tickly object in the nostril. It does give that extra thrill. I feel you must try it again [and tell us about it].

And...then there'd be two reports of the same sneeze. I wonder if that's ever happened?

Funny you should mention it... I saw the most amusing thing in the dining hall today! :( Just messing with ya. I've often wondered if that's ever happened too. Very cool obs! I can't wait to hear about Salmon again.

And...then there'd be two reports of the same sneeze. I wonder if that's ever happened?

Funny you should mention it... I saw the most amusing thing in the dining hall today! :laugh: Just messing with ya. I've often wondered if that's ever happened too. Very cool obs! I can't wait to hear about Salmon again.

:omg:

You scared me for a minute there!! *takes her red beret and runs* I am ninja! No one saw me do it!!

That was a great ob's HEE, HEE :D I have to agree with the others, it wasn't very nice of him not to give you the second :D

I have also wonderd that about ob's, if anyone else has ever noticed the same sneeze :D I have had all kinds of strange thoughts like that before :D

Awww cute obs ^.^= inducing by ice, that's new to me :D learn something new everyday! thanks for sharing, sweet obs ^.^= (I wonder if you can try stuff with snow? probably not so much ey?)

Funny you should mention it... I saw the most amusing thing in the dining hall today! :D Just messing with ya. I've often wondered if that's ever happened too. Very cool obs! I can't wait to hear about Salmon again.

Posting the same obs, I've always wondered about that too. But better yet, what if you read an obs and then you realize it's someone else obsing ABOUT YOU :D now that I would like to see, would be totally hilarious :D

Awww cute obs ^.^= inducing by ice, that's new to me :) learn something new everyday! thanks for sharing, sweet obs ^.^= (I wonder if you can try stuff with snow? probably not so much ey?)

Yes, inducing with ice is easy :innocent: You just place it on the side of the nose, and wait. As for snow...I'll get back to you on that when winter comes :unsure:

Posting the same obs, I've always wondered about that too. But better yet, what if you read an obs and then you realize it's someone else obsing ABOUT YOU :fury: now that I would like to see, would be totally hilarious :lmfao:

That would be kind of embarrassing! But kind of cool, too, I think. Let's wait for the day it happens!!

Archived