Sneeze Fetish Forum

Some female sketches

black_mage

Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous! You draw women so beautifully realistic. :) And the expressions is just... YUM!

Thank you lots for sharing!

AK you are really talented :D I loved all of your drawings but I really loved the angle & devil one :) but then again I'm a hugh fan of sneeze torture :D Is the devil really holding the angles hands behind her back? (YUMMMMMM!)

Holy CRAP, your anatomy.. just guh :)

Hrng, i love the way you draw female bodies.. so soft and beautiful! :innocent:

You're SERIOUSLY talented, AK, i hope you realise that :unsure:

You showed me the Angel and Devil one before and I loved then and love it even MORE now! :wub: GORGEOUS work...and once again, the way you draw the female form is amazing and beautiful. Your women are so "real" to me and that's why I love them! :hug:

Thanks for commenting guys! I really appreciate that you take the time to write something.

Garnet, that's great to hear that you think I've improved.

All suggestions are also welcome, if you think I should do something differently.

I almost forgot to post a reply here... Not much I can say that others haven't already, but, er, wow. They're all outstanding, but I have to join the chorus in saying that the angel in particular is exceptional, even by your standards. :lol:

You make me want to spend more free time trying to draw stuff myself, sir. I don't know whether this is a good or a bad thing... :lol:

You make me want to spend more free time trying to draw stuff myself, sir. I don't know whether this is a good or a bad thing... :blushing:

That's great! Thanks.

Thank you for the comments. I guess I could draw more angel & devil sometime. :)

Wow, AK, you've improved so much! I'm loving all of these, your women are gorgeous and expressive.

How does one improve on perfection? :blink:

AK! :blink:

Do you get sick of me saying that I'm your biggest fan? I'm not even kidding. I love your sketches. LOVE! The way you draw women is so soft and sensual. I think the best picture I've ever seen of myself is that one you did. And these sketches are wonderful! I'm always amazed by how insanely talented you are. Thank you for sharing your work with us.

Archived