Sneeze Fetish Forum

My manager sneezed- Male

Sneesee

All right, I've had probably ten different store managers in 6 years, and never saw one of them sneeze, until now. I'm talking the head guy, not all the assitants. I have a theory as to why I've never seen any actual manager sneeze, it's because I rarely see them anyway! :) I generally see only assitants.

So, I have a new store manager, actually, he's been there awhile now, so not really new. His name is Jose, so yes, he's Spanish-American. And he's not un-attractive, in fact, in a way, he is sort of attractive. Dark hair, brown eyes, a pleasant looking face. He has kind of a pug nose, which is actually kind of cute. But, when he speaks, he does not speak clearly, which drives me nuts! He mumbles and speaks quickly. He is a high-energy type peson, so I guess that's to be expected.

Last night, he was helping a couple that didn't speak English, and I was standing next to him while he typed away on the computer. Boy, was I glad I was standing next to him, because everything happened kind of fast, and if I hadn't been right there, I would have missed it. As he was typing, he turned his head away from me really quick, and sneezed into his shoulder, "Eh-choooo!" It really was fast, kind of like he is with everything, so I guess I should have expected that. I waited a few seconds to see if he was done, or if there were perhaps any more in there, but he was definitely done. I said, "Bless you." He sniffled, rubbed at his nose a bit, and said, "Oh wow, thank you." And it's funny, when he says things like "thank you," he actually sounds like he means it, like he's touched. So, I was glad I said it!

How nice that he said thank you as if he meant it. Nice obs.

As he was typing, he turned his head away from me really quick, and sneezed into his shoulder, "Eh-choooo!" It really was fast, kind of like he is with everything, so I guess I should have expected that. I waited a few seconds to see if he was done, or if there were perhaps any more in there, but he was definitely done. I said, "Bless you." He sniffled, rubbed at his nose a bit, and said, "Oh wow, thank you." And it's funny, when he says things like "thank you," he actually sounds like he means it, like he's touched. So, I was glad I said it!

Wonderful. :unsure:

I said, "Bless you." He sniffled, rubbed at his nose a bit, and said, "Oh wow, thank you." And it's funny, when he says things like "thank you," he actually sounds like he means it, like he's touched. So, I was glad I said it!

Isn't it cute when people say that and really sound like they mean it? The guy who is currently my manager always blesses my annoying co-worker (the one who whispers achoo) and he always sounds like he really means it too. It's so cute! He's leaving in a week. I'll miss his sincere bless you's.

I agree with everyone on the sincere blessings and thank yous. Very awsome. I always love it they sniff afterwards and rub at their nose :D or before, or whenever :drool:

Archived