Sneeze Fetish Forum

. Sneezing . is . Art .

army-girl

Righty Ho, I don't know if anyone's posted this before (I did a quick search and drew a blank) but,

This is cool Pollen Picasso make sure you listen to the audio interview (otherwise it's kinda of just a short and confusing bit of info ... :lol: ).

The only thing that could make this cuter is if she sneezed while talking about it, but she didn't, she just mentioned that she sneezed about 40 times while doing it because of her allergies (which works for me :lol: ).

:drool: you live somewhere where it piles like that? COOL! draw stuff! take pictures! YEAY! ... my country is so technologically behind, I don't think we have pollen overload anywhere here :D (and that is what matters!).

Oh man, we have so much pollen here. You'd think I have more obs to share, huh? :drool: Actually, when I moved here (central Texas) everyone would ask me if I had allergies. And I'd be like "No!" I was all defensive about it because I'm retarded like that. :D And so they'd be like "Well, you'll have allergies soon." Still no allergies to speak of, but my car is consistently covered in a coat of yellow dust. I should write "achoo" on my car, don'tcha think?

Oh man, we have so much pollen here. You'd think I have more obs to share, huh? :winkkiss: Actually, when I moved here (central Texas) everyone would ask me if I had allergies. And I'd be like "No!" I was all defensive about it because I'm retarded like that. :drool: And so they'd be like "Well, you'll have allergies soon." Still no allergies to speak of, but my car is consistently covered in a coat of yellow dust. I should write "achoo" on my car, don'tcha think?

Totally! heck if it wasn't a totally expansive, retarded, and inapplicable idea I would have told you to get your front bumper and lights customized to a presneeze car-expression :nohappy: (maybe when I get REALLY bored I'll grab a photo and abuse tweak it into that :winkkiss: ).

HAHAHA -- A lot of people here in Houston have told me I'll have allergies soon. I just nod, but nah, it'll never happen to me.

Oh man, we have so much pollen here. You'd think I have more obs to share, huh? :P Actually, when I moved here (central Texas) everyone would ask me if I had allergies. And I'd be like "No!" I was all defensive about it because I'm retarded like that. :laugh: And so they'd be like "Well, you'll have allergies soon." Still no allergies to speak of, but my car is consistently covered in a coat of yellow dust. I should write "achoo" on my car, don'tcha think?
Oh man, we have so much pollen here. You'd think I have more obs to share, huh? :rollslow: Actually, when I moved here (central Texas) everyone would ask me if I had allergies. And I'd be like "No!" I was all defensive about it because I'm retarded like that. :rollfast: And so they'd be like "Well, you'll have allergies soon." Still no allergies to speak of, but my car is consistently covered in a coat of yellow dust. I should write "achoo" on my car, don'tcha think?

You live in central texas? Around what town exactly...... I am from Temple. Luckily I have yet to get any allergies as well, though I am in college station at A&M right now but there is still an enormous amount of ragweed and grass in the air so its great to go to class everyday :rollfast:

Ha. I live in Georgia. It's so much worse than in that picture. It doesn't even matter if you have allergies or not, it will affect EVERYONE. It's like your breathing it in at all times in the spring.

Oh man, we have so much pollen here. You'd think I have more obs to share, huh? :wallbash: Actually, when I moved here (central Texas) everyone would ask me if I had allergies. And I'd be like "No!" I was all defensive about it because I'm retarded like that. :frust: And so they'd be like "Well, you'll have allergies soon." Still no allergies to speak of, but my car is consistently covered in a coat of yellow dust. I should write "achoo" on my car, don'tcha think?

You live in central texas? Around what town exactly...... I am from Temple. Luckily I have yet to get any allergies as well, though I am in college station at A&M right now but there is still an enormous amount of ragweed and grass in the air so its great to go to class everyday :yes:

Whoa! Dude, we're neighbors! I live in Austin. And all these people in orange keep saying horrible things about some Aggie cult. :lol:

Archived