Sneeze Fetish Forum

How do yous feel about this...?

Secret98

So I'm sitting actually very angry, but it was funny.

I'm in the forum my cat jumps on me and sneezes on my food. Not actually a really nice ob, but I had to put it in here XD :D

I have to throw my food out now :drool:

It also made me think, and remember some things... I can't eat my food now because my cat sneezzed on it, but I remembered that I can still eat my food if my crush sneezes in it, but not anyone else. As in if Gaara walked over sneezed in my food, I'd look at my food and just eat, without being repulsed or anything (well I'd be turned on :wub: ) as if nothing happened to my food....

Anyone else know what I mean or am I really alone one? I hope this isn't a gross topic...

Guest Forsaken

Well, if the girl i have my eye on did, i would definately hesitate but i COULD eat it, and thats really REALLY weird for me, because with anyone else, if they so much as touch it id throw it away. heh.

so yeh i know what you mean :drool:.

Dude, I'm not even sure I'd eat my food if I'VE sneezed on it :drool: ... but what do I know, I'm an uptight germo-phobo.

*Grunts* I hate it when people sneeze to the side uncovered around food, so sure, you turned to the side, but do you have ANY IDEA how to calculate the trajectory of germs? ANY IDEA?!?! *massacres* ... *mumbles angrily* sneezing around food, is just not cool (however sneezing while chewing CAN BE :D).

*runs along to be bipolar elsewhere*

Wondering if I can drink my gatorade :wub:

I'm surprised no one asked me how I found out that I could still eat my food after a guy I'm crushing on sneezed on it :drool: I'm not going to answer that, it goes without saying (he seemed to know, but I'm obvious).

Dude, I'm not even sure I'd eat my food if I'VE sneezed on it >:D ... but what do I know, I'm an uptight germo-phobo.

*Grunts* I hate it when people sneeze to the side uncovered around food, so sure, you turned to the side, but do you have ANY IDEA how to calculate the trajectory of germs? ANY IDEA?!?! *massacres* ... *mumbles angrily* sneezing around food, is just not cool (however sneezing while chewing CAN BE ^_^ ).

*runs along to be bipolar elsewhere*

I will throw out my food, drink or whatever if just some random person sneezes in it, even if they are attractive. But my crush, I will still eat it without getting grossed out. It would almost give it an extra "flavor" (for being turned on, not a new taste :hug: )

I consider myself a half-germa-phobe, I'm only afraid of a cold, not only catching one, but when people have a cold I get nervous around them, it's like a fear of people with colds.

Call me weird :D

i can totally understand where you're coming from. If Jodi sneezed on my food, i'd eat it without hesitation, but some stranger i didn't know? i'd throw it out without thinking about it. I know it sounds like an odd contradiction, but that's how i am.

I consider myself a half-germa-phobe, I'm only afraid of a cold, not only catching one, but when people have a cold I get nervous around them, it's like a fear of people with colds.

Call me weird :drool:

You think that's weird? I'm way being being scared and nervous, I get violent and aggressive when I'm on a steak ^_^

Anyway, this makes me wonder, does love mean being willing to eat the food your s/o sneezed on? >:D I don't think I've ever felt quite like I was willing to do just that :D put... sneeze... particles... inside of me? :wub: *freaks out* I could live with an s/o sneezing on me and stuff but eat sneezticles? oy gevald, I can't seem to come around that one ...

I think I'd throw it away. To me, that's not much different than someone spitting on your food. Not my thing. But hey, that's just me.

So I'm sitting actually very angry, but it was funny.

I'm in the forum my cat jumps on me and sneezes on my food. Not actually a really nice ob, but I had to put it in here XD :winkkiss:

I have to throw my food out now :winkkiss:

It also made me think, and remember some things... I can't eat my food now because my cat sneezzed on it, but I remembered that I can still eat my food if my crush sneezes in it, but not anyone else. As in if Gaara walked over sneezed in my food, I'd look at my food and just eat, without being repulsed or anything (well I'd be turned on :drool: ) as if nothing happened to my food....

Anyone else know what I mean or am I really alone one? I hope this isn't a gross topic...

Well I would let a cartoon sneeze in my food too, but not anyone made of flesh...or anyTHING.

Hum :winkkiss: Not sure how I'd feel about lover sneezing in my food. He always turns his head. But I did warn him not to drip snot in the tuna fish he was making once. He promptly wiped his nose. Sounds gross, huh? Sorry.

When it comes to crushes there is almost nothing that can gross me out, but I have actually had this experience so I can tell you my exact reaction! It was with my first bf, who I was very much into at the time, and he was holding this plate of fruit salad in his lap... we were sitting next to eachother watching TV... and he sneezed twice towards the food! I was COMPLETELY suprised, because he would always cover or turn away. This sounds so weird, but I was actually just so suprised to witness this thing, and trying to analyse what was going through his mind to think that it was ok just to sneeze on the food... that I wasn't even a little bit turned on, just so confused!! I hesitated, but I did end up eating the food, pretending nothing happened. What I really wanted was to actually ask him why he just did it, but I didn't know how to phrase my question, and didn't want to embarrass him!! It felt quite neutral... not great or repulsive or anything...

And actually, I AM very curious to hear your story in more detail!! :twisted: I don't find this a gross topic at all, I think it's really interesting. And it also occured to me that I would probably have found it way more of a turn on if my bf (or any of my crushes) sneezed around/on food by ACCIDENT, wheras in my case it seemed like he most certainly could have chosen to cover, which just made it odd. :yay:

Archived