Sneeze Fetish Forum

Guys mainly and girls Sneezing and Colds

girl_in_love

Hi!

I'm new around here and I'm a Aussie woman of 22 years old, anyway one of the people on the forum here gave me the Bondi Wave page where you can listen to males and females sneeze and whatevers, anyway I am so addicted to this page, I've downloaded sneezes and stuff, I was wondering if I'm the only one that likes to listen to them and everything, I just think its cool. And worst of all I feel sorry for all the guys that have sneezes and allergies and everything, I havent listened to the girls yet, I'm sure there are some bad ones there to, but the guys I really do feel for, Yeah! I just wanted to say that here, I hope this is the right place to put this. Anyway! It keeps me interested at listening to them on Bondis Wave page. Are there any other females that feel bad for the guys on that page and that you just want to jump in and hug them everytime they have a coughing or sneezing fit, lol! Seriously thats how I feel cause they all sound so bad, yeah! :D:wub: So to all the guys and girls, I hope you get better, from sneezing and stuff. Hugs all of you! :drool:

Love

~*Jillo*~

Hi!

I'm new around here and I'm a Aussie woman of 22 years old, anyway one of the people on the forum here gave me the Bondi Wave page where you can listen to males and females sneeze and whatevers, anyway I am so addicted to this page, I've downloaded sneezes and stuff, I was wondering if I'm the only one that likes to listen to them and everything, I just think its cool. And worst of all I feel sorry for all the guys that have sneezes and allergies and everything, I havent listened to the girls yet, I'm sure there are some bad ones there to, but the guys I really do feel for, Yeah! I just wanted to say that here, I hope this is the right place to put this. Anyway! It keeps me interested at listening to them on Bondis Wave page. Are there any other females that feel bad for the guys on that page and that you just want to jump in and hug them everytime they have a coughing or sneezing fit, lol! Seriously thats how I feel cause they all sound so bad, yeah! :nohappy::cryhappy: So to all the guys and girls, I hope you get better, from sneezing and stuff. Hugs all of you! :winkkiss:

Love

~*Jillo*~

Yeah, I feel bad for them, too. And so many of them are coughing and sneezing and blowing their poor noses :drool: It's just a shame that there's not more of them walking around waiting for us to hand them tissue or hankies, and to take care of them. :winkkiss:

Guest nysailor17

I get that way with women sneezing. I feel sorry for them when I hear them sneezing and sniffling a lot. When I hear that, I just wish I was there to grab a couple of tissues and put them over her nose and tell her to blow her nose. I myself suffer from really bad allergies. I blow my nose at least 3-5 times per day. There are a lot of days where all I do is sneeze, sniffle, and blow my nose. I have some wavs (mostly of me blowing my nose), if anyone is interested. I posted some on my yahoo group if anyone would want to listen to them. Please let me know what you think. Here's the group:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/noseblowingclan

Take care everyone and God bless all

Jeff

You're in Australia? May I ask whereabouts? :winkkiss:

Queensland, I'm from, you sound very interesting! Hugs!! I like meeting new people too see!

Love

~*Jillo*~

I get that way with women sneezing. I feel sorry for them when I hear them sneezing and sniffling a lot. When I hear that, I just wish I was there to grab a couple of tissues and put them over her nose and tell her to blow her nose. I myself suffer from really bad allergies. I blow my nose at least 3-5 times per day. There are a lot of days where all I do is sneeze, sniffle, and blow my nose. I have some wavs (mostly of me blowing my nose), if anyone is interested. I posted some on my yahoo group if anyone would want to listen to them. Please let me know what you think. Here's the group:

Jeff

Oh WOW!!! A guy who feels the same way as me, thats awesome, and I do hope your sneezes and everything get better soon. I added the group to my list and I cant wait to hear some of these wavs! Hugs!!!

Love

~*Jilly*~

Ah... No. :winkkiss: Sympathy? WHAT'S THAT!? :drool:

I certainly enjoy listening to them, but I can't say I've ever felt bad for the person who made them :winkkiss: Apparently Fifi is a self-centered bastard. XD

Ah well, we all have our different opions on things, this is one of mine, yeah! Hugs!!!!

Love

~*Jillo*~

You're in Australia? May I ask whereabouts? :twisted:

Queensland, I'm from, you sound very interesting! Hugs!! I like meeting new people too see!

Love

~*Jillo*~

Cool. I'll be up there around the Daisy Hill/Springwood area the weekend of November 10/11 as my second oldest friend turns 40. :yay:

Jeff

Well, I've just joined..........I hope I get approved :twisted::yay:

Jeff

Well, I've just joined..........I hope I get approved :twisted::yay:

Guest nysailor17

I think it's completely erotic when a woman hands me a tissue after I've been sniffling alot. I take the tissue and fold it over and look them right in the eyes while I blow my nose. Most of the time they are talking to me while I am doing it, so they are watching me do it the whole time. My blows are usually pretty soggy and wet. I try to blow it soft, but sometimes I can blow it hard with some honks in there. I would love to be spoiled like that. Hope you have a great day. God bless and be safe.

Jeff

Yeah, I feel bad for them, too. And so many of them are coughing and sneezing and blowing their poor noses :twisted: It's just a shame that there's not more of them walking around waiting for us to hand them tissue or hankies, and to take care of them. :yay:

You're in Australia? May I ask whereabouts? :blink:

Love

~*Jillo*~

Cool. I'll be up there around the Daisy Hill/Springwood area the weekend of November 10/11 as my second oldest friend turns 40. :yuck:

Hey,

Ah ok, thats nowhere near me, sorry I'm around the Bundaberg area, if you know where that is, yeah! Hugs!!! But have fun!

Love

~*Jillo*~

Archived