Sneeze Fetish Forum

Other fetishes vs. family

DaylightStarr

A little over a year ago, I had something happen in my family that made me feel gross and dirty about my fetish for about a month. I couldn't even think about sneezing without feeling ill, and just typing this is making me queasy, so I'm going to get to the point of this.

Do you think people with other fetishes (ie. feet or something like that) feel the same way about their family and their fetish? Like if someone with a feet fetish (sorry, it's the only one I can think of right off the top of my head) go to a feet fetish board and type "EW! My grandma wasn't wearing socks today! That's so disgusting. :winkkiss: " or something like that.

Yeah, I worked in the dishroom at work today. Standing there alone with my thoughts for 5 hours makes me think really weird things.

I used to chat with a foot fetishist and he said that he thought it was really gross when his mom wore flip flops or walked around the house barefoot.

Nyaahh....could be. I mean, I wouldn't like my grandmother being involved in any of my fetishes either, if she was still alive. :yay:

I think it's the same with every fetish. There are some that are bothered by it and some that aren't. Some more some less and some even enjoy it i suppose. I mean a fetish is something you connect to sexuality and if something like that involves family members most of the people feel kind of disgusted/bothered. Of course as Fifi (Man every time i read that new name of yours i think of "Sit!" "Roll over!" :laugh: sorry .. :yay:) mentioned i think it has something to do as like how strong that particular thing affects you. I'm bothered by my family sneezing a lot more than by them doing something else as well .. just cause its like the thing that does the most for me :innocent::laugh:. Also what i find kinda funny is that it does matter (to me at least) is how close related to me they are. I'm much more disgusted by my dad sneezing than when my cousin does it for whatever reason :twisted:.

Oh, I'm sure that's probably the case. Actually, I guess I can sort of speak from experience because I have another fetish and there have been some major problems with family members. Can that get any more vague? Oh well, I guess what I'm saying is that I'm willing to bet it's like that with any fetish.

Oh yeah, definitely.

I have a hiccup fetish as well as this fetish. Neither of them are even very strongly sexual. They are arousing, but not intensely sexual. And I've got to say with both of my interests having someone from my family expressing that action that is usually the pinpoint of my attraction is unsettling.

Oh yeah, definitely.

I have a hiccup fetish as well as this fetish. Neither of them are even very strongly sexual. They are arousing, but not intensely sexual. And I've got to say with both of my interests having someone from my family expressing that action that is usually the pinpoint of my attraction is unsettling.

Hi Chavah. Welcome, welcome! ;) Hiccups can be interesting, now that you mention it.

And when I saw your name, I wondered if it was Chavah as in the Hebrew name?

DaylightStarr, you might want to make the rounds of other fetish boards for some empirical evidence. :lol: Seeing that fetishes are sexual, it would make sense that if a family member crossed the line into fetish territory, it would set off incest alarm bells. Unless, of course, that was the fetish. :huh:

Hi Chavah. Welcome, welcome! :huh: Hiccups can be interesting, now that you mention it.

It is Hebrew. It's the Hebrew translation of my actual name. I've always quite liked it.

DaylightStarr, you might want to make the rounds of other fetish boards for some empirical evidence. :huh: Seeing that fetishes are sexual, it would make sense that if a family member crossed the line into fetish territory, it would set off incest alarm bells. Unless, of course, that was the fetish. :blink:

Thanks, I'll do that. I pretty much thought as much, but I never knew for sure. I also have several slighter (might not be a word) fetishes, and they don't make me feel half as icky as this one, although I still hate it when family is involved. And thank you for that last little bit. :o That's just wrong.

Hi Chavah. Welcome, welcome! :unsure: Hiccups can be interesting, now that you mention it.

It is Hebrew. It's the Hebrew translation of my actual name. I've always quite liked it.

Chavah = Eve

Besides the subject of translating names, I find that my family doing any of my fetishes is so gross, especailly sneezing, because it's my main and must affective turn on.

One way to look at it though, it kinda helps me if I remember to think this, when people sneeze (including family :yuck: ) they don't sneeze or do any other type of bodily function on purpose. And if your a foot fetishist they may wear sandles on purpose, but they don't know they are doing something that makes you feel super gross, because they're family (if they don't know about the fetish, some people have family members who know, so it might be different for them :blink: )

It doesn't take away the grossness factor, but for me it takes away some of the anger.

Hi Chavah. Welcome, welcome! :yuck: Hiccups can be interesting, now that you mention it.

Chavah = Eve

Or, in my case, Evelyn. But it's the same.

It's so odd, too, because (in hiccups more than sneezes) I will literally shout in my head at my mom if she starts to hiccup "ew ew ew ew ew...stop please, ew" but if someone else that looks to be my mom's age hiccups I'll be much happier with it.

It was the same thing with my dad. He got these really loud hiccups when I was young and I would literally run away, hide, and put my fingers in my ears and hum until they were gone. My dad once tried to console me while he had the hiccups but I remember just running away into my room and closing the door hoping he wouldn't come in.

I also feel this way with really really really close friends. I have a friend of mine I would never want to see with the hiccups. It'd be weird.

• 11 months later...

Oh, I understand that. My reaction isn't quite as strong, but I get a little mad at my mom when she sneezes - I just try not to scowl at whatever I'm doing and wait for it to get over with. I've never heard a family member get the hiccups, but I'd probably feel the same way (as that's a fetish of mine, too - and both are also arousing, but not intensely sexual to me).

I was at a friend's house once and she got the hiccups - it was weird. I ended up feeling uncomfortable and utterly awful because they were the kind that hurt, but now I'm getting a bit off topic.

Guest rezeensy

I once visited a hiccup fetish website because like you I questioned similarities between fetish my particular question was "Is the onset typically early like it is for sneeze fetishes?" and I found that in many cases it was and I also found many comments about being grossed out by family hiccuping. I never visited the site again that was enough info. for me but it eases any feeling of "sneezing"being so different or odd it just a fetish like any other. Everyone should have a fetish it's like a pet it's excellent company when you alone and can bring you joy for years to cum.

My mother sneeze gross me out and anger me to the point that my reaction makes her and other think I'm a germ-a-phobe. (more so than I really am)

I don't see why they wouldn't find it gross. Thats like if someone had a bondage fetish and walked in on their grandma tied up and scantily clad wearing a leather bra. it would just be disturbing. lol ok maybe not that drastic, but you get the idea. xD

Archived