Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self Ob

Guest hollywoodx

Guest hollywoodx

To test out soem things that make me sneeze i sprayed some victorias secret perfume. i had to spray it a good bit of times for it to work. and yeah it really worked i had a sneezing fit of about 8 sneezes, some stifiled. i usualy dont sneeze much but when i do its usualy a fit. I also tried some pepper, but it diddnt work wich is weird since it seems to work for everyone else. i also tried stiking a peice of hair up there and moving it aroudn that works too but most of the time it just tickles and makes my nose itch and eyes water. and thats about it. not the best self OB i know. but iw as bored =[

A fit of eight is always spectacular; and you know how to get one reliably. Good stuff. Could it be time for the clothes tag ?

But what's this about naughty stifling?

So are you spraying this into the air in front of you? I'm assuming not directly at yourself.

I only ask because my girlfirend will occasionally induce for me, but pepper only ever gets one or two out of her before she gets too stuffed up.

The tissue method never seems to do the trick either, so I'm hunting for something else.

Thanks!

• 4 months later...

Archived