Sneeze Fetish Forum

Swapping hankies with fellow fetishist ?

countless

swapping hankies  

19 members have voted

1. 1. did you ever do so ?

• No, that is disgusting
    • No, but I like the idea
    • No, I do not dare to have them sent to my home address
    • You want to swap with me ?
    • YES I DID !
    • Other

Just wondering if one of you ever had the courage (or chance ?) to swap (clean and ironed ?) hankies with a fellow fetishist ?

From this forum ?

C

(BTW this is NOT a request ...)

but domestic circumstances are such that for me, receiving hankies in the post wouldn't work. :blink:
I'm not entirely comfortable giving out my home address.

so true

and giving out my real name would make me feel a bit uncomfortable as well ...

BUT I am convinced that there are other ways to do it. :yuck:

C

I am convinced that there are other ways to do it. :rollslow:

C

Picture this: at a pre-arranged spot a pretty woman, anonymous and enigmatic behind a pair of sunglasses, sneezes (or fakes a sneeze). From out of the shadows a young man emerges on cue and hands across a handkerchief. The woman accepts the offering, smiles and then walks away.

See, it's easy. :rollfast:

Picture this: at a pre-arranged spot a pretty woman, anonymous and enigmatic behind a pair of sunglasses, sneezes (or fakes a sneeze). From out of the shadows a young man emerges on cue and hands across a handkerchief. The woman accepts the offering, smiles and then walks away.

Oh! I swoon!

BUT I am convinced that there are other ways to do it. :P

I am intrigued... please let us into your thoughts!

Rhino

Let's be creative :

- ask a friend to have a parcel sent to his place ?

- have them sent to a hotel when you go on a (business) trip ?

- put them in a left-luggage and pass on the code to retrieve the parcel ?

Any more ideas maybe ??

Any more ideas maybe ??

Post restante! A free service in UK! I thought this was only the stuff of old films, but no...

http://www.postoffice.co.uk/portal/po/cont...ediaId=19100259

I wonder if Belgium / USA / other countries have an equivalent?

Rhino

I believe it's a pretty much universal system.

Wonderful idea ! It seems to be still in use, but there are some rules.

One should write FULL NAME on the parcel (can be collected at post office with ID-card only).

But so what ?

I must admit I'm getting more and more interested in making this happen! As for the details, how about this? Member #1 sends some of his or her hankies to member #2. The hankies should have been used by member #1, but laundered and pressed before being sent. Upon receipt, member #2 will then use the hanky, launder and press it, then either return it to member #1, or send it on to a third member.

I know some may find this idea appalling, but I'm quite attracted to it. What do the rest of you guy's think?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Just wondering if one of you ever had the courage (or chance ?) to swap (clean and ironed ?) hankies with a fellow fetishist ?

From this forum ?

C

(BTW this is NOT a request ...)

then why wonder and specify clean and ironed? B) tongue-in-cheek-hopeless romantic

I think its a good idea,but its the whole "how" you could get around the exchanging of them,nobody really wants to give there details out :P

• 2 weeks later...

I'd swap with a woman(only) and I'm not squeamish about one that's been "christened"--she may have her's in whatever condition she would wish- washed,ironed, folded or not-- whatever-not squeamish about address swap --po box is fine or sent via a friend or whatever--doesn't matter! :unsure::D:bleh:

• 2 weeks later...

This idea seems to generate interest and enthusiasm but then dead-ends and doesn't go any further- I don't see the problem with having the package sent to a third party if need be-a small padded envelope is quite small as mail goes(say 5x7"/12x18cm) and would easily hold 3 mens' hankies/4-6 ladies')- after all,it's not like a giant parcel the size of a television,and would generate about as much interest as the(yawwwn) phone bill.For myself,I can think of at least a couple of ladies whose handkerchieves I would truly cherish in a swap and would hope they'd cherish the ones I would send. :yes::yes:

Archived