Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Return Of The Time Machine.

resolution

Well I posted this topic a while ago and only got a few answers but I find it to be such an interesting idea that I want to bring it back; especially since there are alot of new people. Here is a is a hypothetical scenario.

You are given the use of Time Machine and you can travel back into time to see any sneeze you like from any one person you like. You can go back into time to see a sneeze from a twenty something Audrey Hepburn, Natalie Wood or even from Helen of Troy herself in Ancient Greece (ofcourse you would be gambling on that one). You can go back to see a young Johnny Depp or Cary Grant. Any sneeze in history you want is yours, recent or ancient. Where would you go? :rollslow:

Atsushi Sakurai. I want to travel back to when he was around 25 and still had that loooong, gorgeous hair. :P:laugh:

I would like to go back to about two years ago. And I want to re-live every single sneeze from that cute Head Cashier I used to worked with. Even though I have them all burned into my memory (and written on here if I want to re-read them), I'd still like to see them live all over again.

I wish I could go back in time to when I still could enjoy random sneezes without the problem of anxiety.

Maybe Vegeta :P Of course I haven't really looked online for anything....

Actually not one person in particular. I would like to see people like Julius Caesar, Alexander the Great, brave knights, Napoleon, Nelson, ... sneeze from a bad cold. Would they have been using a hanky ? I love the strongness-weakness thing.

Tough one. Its gotta be a Playmate though....

Marilyn. Pamela Anderson (pre plastic). Anna Nicole (pre fat). Heather Kozar. :dead:

I'm also going to have to go with Marilyn....maybe from the time she was married to Joe and I could see a few from him as well. I just loved them together. *sigh*

Franz Liszt. No question about that. :wub:

:omg: Where can I buy one of those!?!?!? :laugh:

:) I wonder too! I think his face is practically made for a refined but a little irritated pre-sneeze expression... and those hands, what would I give to see them holding a fine handkerchief....

And now when I'm at it: preferably a nice triple, mid-performance... and him making it worth the stage! :twisted:

ohhh.... :wub::inlove::wub:

VoOs, Atsushi! GAH, he is the shining second-place holder for me... I wouldn't mind his post-40 sexy though... :laugh:

Franz Liszt. No question about that. :blink:

:omg: Where can I buy one of those!?!?!? :laugh:

:yuck: I wonder too! I think his face is practically made for a refined but a little irritated pre-sneeze expression... and those hands, what would I give to see them holding a fine handkerchief....

And now when I'm at it: preferably a nice triple, mid-performance... and him making it worth the stage! :yuck:

ohhh.... ;):inlove::laugh:

You know, I think I'd just up and DIE if he wronged WHILE playing piano :omg: Classical music, piano particularly, is orgasmic enough to begin with XD

He's very anime-looking there, isn't he? [i always think of him as an old man with a shock of white hair].

According to Wikipedia[!], ladies used to fight over his handkerchiefs! An early instance of related fetishism?

I would love to have seen the real sneeze that Sophia Loren once described. She was attending a party, sneezed hard and hard a wardrobe malfunction.

Would have been magnificient to have been there at the time.

IOHSRGKNSLIHF so easy for me :bleh:

I would go back to grade 5, to be in the classroom with my old classmates, on the floor listening to my gorgeous grade 5 teacher reading us a book. She was blonde, 25, sweet natured, and had THE most beautiful sneeze i have yet to see beaten.

... and she had hayfever :laugh:

She used to read us books and be interrupted by her sneezes. Not too many to get messy, but enough to make it heaven for me.. :laugh:

WTF, i wish i knew about my fetish then. It would have been that much sweeter.

Holy CRAP, how i do wish...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Well I posted this topic a while ago and only got a few answers but I find it to be such an interesting idea that I want to bring it back; especially since there are alot of new people. Here is a is a hypothetical scenario.

You are given the use of Time Machine and you can travel back into time to see any sneeze you like from any one person you like. You can go back into time to see a sneeze from a twenty something Audrey Hepburn, Natalie Wood or even from Helen of Troy herself in Ancient Greece (ofcourse you would be gambling on that one). You can go back to see a young Johnny Depp or Cary Grant. Any sneeze in history you want is yours, recent or ancient. Where would you go? :D

The first sneeze that gave me pleasure, and I don't even recall who it was :lol:

The first sneeze that gave me pleasure, and I do remember who it was, and where, and when, and since this is fantasy I would video tape it(video tape did not exist then, I am old) and she wouldn't notice *evil grin*

You are given the use of Time Machine and you can travel back into time to see any sneeze you like from any one person you like. You can go back into time to see a sneeze from a twenty something Audrey Hepburn, Natalie Wood or even from Helen of Troy herself in Ancient Greece (ofcourse you would be gambling on that one). You can go back to see a young Johnny Depp or Cary Grant. Any sneeze in history you want is yours, recent or ancient. Where would you go? :fury:

You've already said it. A twentysomething Audrey Hepburn. Or perhaps a thirtysomething Audrey Hepburn (around the "My Fair Lady" period).

• 2 weeks later...

Akhenaten. I think the statues of him from Karnak are the most beautiful I've ever seen...I can just imagine those long delicate hands cupped over his nose and mouth while he sneezes...whooo, hot!

Archived