Sneeze Fetish Forum

I can take days off? (Negima!) - (3 Parts)

Guest Hannah

Yes, I know, crappy title. Well, this is my third fanfic and i promise it'll be better than my previous one. ;)

Anyway, this is a Negima fic where Negi gets sick and all the girls of 2-A take care of him. Negi's sneeze is so cute, I couldn't resist!

I've only seen Negima episodes 1-22, so don't get mad if some things aren't accurate. Anyway...............

Negi awoke with a small cough, his nose stuffy and his head hurting. He sniffled and looked over at his students' bunkbeads. Asuna and Konoka were gone. He looked at the time and gasped. 7:30!! Class started in 15 minutes!!! Negi quickly hopped up from his bed couch and began to get dressed.

"...oh, morning, Brother Negi," Chamo awoke with a yawn. What're you doing up so..." he glanced at the clock. "..WHY AREN'T YOU IN CLASS NOW!!??"

Negi moaned. "PLease don't yell, Chamo, I have a horrible headache." He coughed and rubbed his nose. "heh-heh-heh-" Negi's breath hitched and he sneezed. The blankets flew off the beds and everything swirled around in a little tornado. "Excuse me," he sniffled.

"Hey, you alright, Negi?"

Negi nodded. "I'm fine. Just fine. I must've caught a draft or something..." He picked up his bag and rushed out the door.

The girls of 2-A were happily talking amoungst themselves.

"Oh, where could Proffessor Springfeild be?" Ayaka said worriedly. "It isn't like him to be a whole 14 seconds late for class. I wonder if something happened to him... Maybe he got attacked!!!"

"By who?" Natsumi smiled. "Miss Minimoto? Proffessor Akashi? Oh i bet that evil Dean Konoe did it!"

"I'm SERIOUS!!" Ayaka yelled, about ready to strangle Natsumi for taking this so lightly.

"Hello...girls..."

The girls of 2-A turned their head and saw Negi standing at the door. His eyes were watery and his nose was pink. With a cute sniffle, he walked over to his desk and sat down.

"Hey, is Negi alright?" Asuna whispered to Konoka. "Did he say he wasn't feeling well when you left this morning?"

Konoka shrugged. "I left the room before he even woke up. He was so cute, I couldn't bring myself to wake him."

"Are you alright, Professor?" Satomi asked.

Negi began to nod, but it hurt his head even more. "I'm fine, thanks for your concern. I just feel a little ah-ehh-" he hurridly rushed over to the window, yanked it up, and sneezed out of it. He couldn't risk having the girls who still didn't know about his magic catch him sneeze. When he turned back around, Ayaka was standing before him with a box of tissues. "Bless you, Professor."

"Thank you, Ayaka " Negi sniffed, took a tissue and blew his nose gently.

"So...cute...." Ayaka, Nodoka, and the all the other girls who were obsessed with Negi mumbled.

"Excuse me..." Negi said. "I'm not feeling very well today."

"You should take the day off, Professor," Ako said.

"Yes...fine..." Negi rushed over to the window to blow out another sneeze.

Gotta go! I'll continue tomarrow! In the next part they'll all start obsessing over his health. ^_^

TBC!!

Negi sniffled and rubbed his nose for the ninth time in the past five minutes. The window had locked itself and Negi couldn't risk sneezing in front of the girls.

" 'Deep into the darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting.' Who can tell me what English poet wrote that?" he sniffled.

"Ooh! Ooh! Shakespeer!" Fei Ku said.

"No, Jimmy Carter!" Misora smiled.

"You're all wrong!" Kaede yelled. "It was BEETHOVEN!!!"

Negi sighed. "No. It was Edgar Allen P-P-" Negi slid a finger under his tiny nose, but it did no good. With a small buildup, he let out a loud sneeze. All the girls cried out when their skirts flew up.

"What WAS that!?" Chisame yelled.

"Oh, this'll be a major scoop..." Kazumi smiled.

Negi flushed. They knew. They saw. Now he would never be a wizard. "Girls, it's not what you think-"

"Oh, it's exactly what we think!" Ayaka said. "...You're worse then we thought! Let's get you to bed! You must REALLY be sick to sneeze so hard!"

Negi sighed in relief. "But, girls, I can't just leave you-"

"It's okay, Professor," Makie said. "Just take the day off and get some rest."

"...I can take days off?" Negi mumbled.

"Of course you can. If you're really this sick, you can stay out as long as you want," Nodoka said gently.

Negi slowly nodded. "All right girls. I guess I-" He was drowned out by the loud bell. "..Well, looks like class is over anyway. Goodbye, girls." He sniffled and went out the door.

"...Nodoka, now's your chance," Yue said. "Negi has a cold and there's no one to take care of him. You be totally sweet-as usual- and he's fall in love with you like this," she snapped her fingers.

"Um...I don't know, Yue..." Nodoka mumbled. "Maybe he just wants rest-"

"Well, he can get rest with you there, come on!" Haruna said as she and Yue began to push Nokoka out the door.

"Where are you girls going?"

They turned around and saw a frowning Ayaka. "Don't you wanna discuss how we're all going to make Professor Springfeild better?"

"We'll make soup!" Chao, Chizuru and Satsuki said.

"I'll get medicine," Ako smiled.

"I'll try to create a machine that will cure the common cold!" Satomi said cheerfully.

"Chachamaru and I will make tea," Evangeline mumbled.

Asuna laghed. "Evangeline, Negi's rubbing off on YOU!?"

"No!" Evangeline blushed. "It's just that...I have nothing better to do."

"But Master, you have twelve pages of homework-" Evangeline elbowed Chachamaru before she could say anymore.

"I'll look on the internet and find ways to treat a cold," Chisame said dully. "And, NO, I don't like Negi. I jsut want to see how you all fail miserably...again."

"Kaede, Fumika, Fei Ku and I will get berries from the top of the Tree of The World!" Fuka cried. "I hear the juices will help a cough."

"We might as well go look in the books," Yue frowned. "Come on, Haruna, Nodoka." The three girls walked off to the library.

"Great! The rest of us will go and do the best we can for Negi!" Ayaka said.

"Oh, sorry! We have cheerleading practice," Misa said as Madoka and Sakurako nodded.

"And I have play practice," Natsumi sulked.

"I have swimming," Akira shrugged.

"Basketball," Yuuna frowned.

"...Well, then the rest of us will!" Ayaka cried. "Come on girls!" She glanced at Asuna, Konoka, Setsuna, Mana, Sayo, Kazumi, and Makie. "Lrt's go make our uber adorable professor better!"

"Ah-CHOO!!!" Negi sneeze for the twelth time. "Oh, Asuda's going to kill be when she sees the room..."

"It's more likely that you'll kill yourself!" Chamo said. "Dang, Negi, you sneeze anymore and your nose will fall off!"

Suddenly the door opened and Asuna stepped in. "How ya feeling, Negi?"

"Worse. It gets kinda lonely just talking to Chamo, too," Negi sniffed.

"Um...Lonely? Not anymore." Asuna sighed and stepped to the side as the other girls entered.

"Hi, Professor!" Makie smiled. "You looked so awful, we decided it was just wrong to leave you alone!"

"So, here we are," Sayo grinned.

"Don't worry. We won't kill you," Kazumi joked.

Negi gulped. He wasn't so sure that these girls wouldn't kill him.

TBC!

ps: way more sneezing next time!

Nodoka thumbed through a medical book in the library with Yue and Haruna. "...That's weird. It says medicine really doesn't do much for a cold. What the patient really needs is..." she blushed. "...tender loving care."

"That'll be your job," Yue said.

"What? But Yue, I can't just leave you two-"

"Sure you can!" Haruna smiled. "I'll get rid of Ayaka and Mana and the rest of the girls. I'll call when it's time to go in."

Blushing, Nodoka nodded. "But, how do you plan to get the girls out? Nothing will drive Ayaka away from Negi."

"Nothing except the threat to be expelled," Yue smirked. She picked up her cell phone and dialed a number.

Meanwhile, in Negi's room.........

"Oh, you're burning up!" Ayaka said. "Where the heck is Ako with that medicine!? Oh, Professor, want more blankets? How about tea? Where IS Evangeline!? Ooh, how about I get a book and read to you?" She smiled caringly.

"Um..no thanks, Ayaka.." Negi sniffled.

Asuna rolled her eyes. Ayaka would be a great mother one day. Annoying, but great.

Suddenly, Ayaka's phone rang. "Hold on a second.....Hello?.....What? But Dean Konoe....All eight of us? But...What!? We'll be expelled if we don't do it!?....All right. We'll be right there." She hung up. "Girls, Dean Konoe wants us to deliver a message to Proffesor Takahata right now. All eight of of us. I'm sorry, Professor, but we have to go. I'll be back to you right after we're done. Feel better." She exited the room with the girls.

In the library, Haruna hung up the phone. "That was great! I think I really sounded like Dean Konoe. Did I, Yue?"

Yue nodded. "Yeah, that was good. They'll be gone all day."

"But, Yue, what happens when they find Professor Takahata?" Nodoka asked nervously.

"Don't worry, Nodoka," Yue said in her always bored voice. "Takahata is on a buisness trip in Osaka. They'll be searching the entire school for him. Unless they go to Osaka, he'll never be found. Now, Nodoka, go to Negi's room."

"But Yue-"

"Now, Nodoka!"

Negi sniffled and blew his runny nose. "Oh, I hate this, Chamo!" he said rubbing his eye.

"Aww, come on Negi! Cheer up! You'll probably be better by tomarrow anyway!" Chamo said.

There was a small knock on the door. "Um...Professor..."

"Oh, Nodoka, come in," Negi smiled. Great! Nodoka came! Now things wouldn't be boring.

Nodoka entered quietly and bowed. "Hello, Professor. Are you feeling better?"

"Not much," Negi answered. He sniffled and rubbed his nose. "But what brings you h-h-h-" his breath hitched and he sneezed twice. Nodoka just blushed as her skirt flew up.

"Nodoka, I'm so sorry!" Negi blushed. "I really didn't m-m- ATCHOO! HEH-CHOO! CHOO! EH-EH-ESHOO!!"

It took Nodoka all her strength to keep her skirt pushed down. "Um...maybe I should go..."

"No! I mean, I'm sorry Nodoka," Negi mumbled.

"It's alright. You can't help it. Are you cold or something?" Nodoka asked.

Negi nodded. "I tried all the blankets, but it was still c-c-" He quickly grabbed a tissue and sneezed into it. Surprisingly, no tornado came out.

"Bless you," Nodoka blushed and smiled gently.

"Thank you," he sniffled. "It was still cold."

Nodoka blushed more. "Um...I read that shared body head can really be warm. If you want you could just....." she turned maroon. "Snuggle up next to me."

Negi blushed furiously. 'Um...Alright, Nodoka. If that's really best."

Nodoka nodded and slowly walked over to Negi and sat down next to him. He gulped and nuzzled her shoulder under the blanket. "This is nice...Thanks."

".....Professor.....I really love you," Nodoka mumbled.

Negi grabbed her hand and muttered "I love you too, Nodoka."

END!

Crappy ending, I know, but who cares!? My next one will be about Gonard from Kappa Mikey! READ IT, YOU MUTANT COW PUPPIES!!!..... :yes:

Guest Hannah
My next one will be about Gonard from Kappa Mikey!

Change of plans. It ain't gonna be about Gonard.

*everyone boos*

But I will make Gonard eventually!!!

*everyone claps*

• 2 weeks later...

Archived