Sneeze Fetish Forum

"Confronted" with the fetish

March Hare

Last Monday I was playing a game of Ludo at the bar with Z. and a couple of others. One of them, a girl, suddenly sneezed a few times - but swallowed her sneezes into these tiny little 'mp!' sounds. We laughed a little at that and I think somebody said something like don't do that, because she exclaimed, "Yeah well I think sneezing is stupid!" Turned out she swallowed her sneezes because she doesn't like to sneeze. So we exchanged a few remarks about that and it was then that Z. said - and it made my insides do a cartwheel:

"Yeah, well some people have a fetish for sneezing."

I tell you, the words "yes! Like me!" were on the tip on my tongue. This was my chance to come out, wtf! But... yeah... I didn't. The others were well away on another subject - I don't think they even registered Z.'s remark and I did not dare draw attention back to it - but still, for him to come out with that at that moment was.... a surprise to say the least.

Z., by the way, has spent the weekend with a few friends doing research on fetishes to make a site. I'm looking forward to the feature on OUR fetish with dread and anticipation. I'll share it with you guys, of course.

:D Never a dull moment...

I wouldn't have known what to do or how to react in that situation. But its really hilarious that he mentioned it! And I would love to see the site that he's making :P sounds interesting

*Wicked grin* That's pretty amusing! I like the way you handled it (without passing out or dying :laugh:) hehehe *goes giggle elsewhere* cute story :P

Last Monday I was playing a game of Ludo at the bar with Z. and a couple of others. One of them, a girl, suddenly sneezed a few times - but swallowed her sneezes into these tiny little 'mp!' sounds. We laughed a little at that and I think somebody said something like don't do that, because she exclaimed, "Yeah well I think sneezing is stupid!" Turned out she swallowed her sneezes because she doesn't like to sneeze. So we exchanged a few remarks about that and it was then that Z. said - and it made my insides do a cartwheel:

"Yeah, well some people have a fetish for sneezing."

I tell you, the words "yes! Like me!" were on the tip on my tongue. This was my chance to come out, wtf! But... yeah... I didn't. The others were well away on another subject - I don't think they even registered Z.'s remark and I did not dare draw attention back to it - but still, for him to come out with that at that moment was.... a surprise to say the least.

Z., by the way, has spent the weekend with a few friends doing research on fetishes to make a site. I'm looking forward to the feature on OUR fetish with dread and anticipation. I'll share it with you guys, of course.

:P Never a dull moment...

Yeah , "coming out" is overrated.

and ofcourse those are often called "stifles" here, but your description is interesting to me because I actually used to call them "swallow sneezes" when I was a kid.

I think I've only been confronted with it once, and that was as I was about to confess anyway. Head Cashier made the joke about me being turned on by his "Snough," his sneeze/cough combo. And since I'd planned on telling him anyway, I said that yes, it was a turn on. I think I surprised him, because he'd totally been joking.

And honestly, I think that a lot of people are turned on by their own sneezes, not neccessarily other people's, so that might have been what your friend was talking about, Maru-Chan. I know I'd seen some stuff about people getting enjoyment out of their own sneezes, way before finding this forum, and all of you.

Hum, I'm unsure if I would have spoken up. I can't even say "bless you" when people sneeze I am so concerned that the sneezer may see my pleasure. I almost have to shut down because I have such a visceral response to sneezing, particularly a handsome man. But I fantasize one day at least telling my lover.

I wouldn't have known what to do or how to react in that situation. But its really hilarious that he mentioned it! And I would love to see the site that he's making :dead: sounds interesting

I probably would have been so absolutely shocked, I likely would have blurted out something like "WHAT??? No way, you've got to be JOKING!" with a totally stunned look on my face LOL

• 3 weeks later...

I really don't know what I would have done if I had been in your place :D I have a habit of blushing when ever I try to hide anything which in turn probably gives me away so I'm sure your friend Z would have said something like "why are you getting all embaressed! :blushing: ).

Archived