Sneeze Fetish Forum

A really crazy fic idea I came up with...

Blah!?

I've actually been sitting on this one for a while, and I even want to try writing it myself, but I want to work out some of the details about the exact setting and everything. *cough!*gimmeideas*cough!* ;) ;) ;)

Here it is: A person's nose is tickled while sleeping, causing him or her (if I write it, it will most definitely be her) to sneeze in a dream.

After a few days of playing around with different locations to set the dream in, I still haven't come up with anything that I really like. As stated vaguely above, any suggestions would be lovely.

Also, if you're as crazy as I am and want to try using this yourself, be my guest.

I've actually been sitting on this one for a while, and I even want to try writing it myself, but I want to work out some of the details about the exact setting and everything. *cough!*gimmeideas*cough!* :lol: :lol: ;)

Here it is: A person's nose is tickled while sleeping, causing him or her (if I write it, it will most definitely be her) to sneeze in a dream.

After a few days of playing around with different locations to set the dream in, I still haven't come up with anything that I really like. As stated vaguely above, any suggestions would be lovely.

Also, if you're as crazy as I am and want to try using this yourself, be my guest.

Okay, so I was thinking, and here's an idea (if anyone wants to take it. :lol:):

Character A is asleep and Character B is playing a trick on the former. B takes a feather duster and tickles A's nose while A is dreaming. A gets all sniffly and sneezy from the dust. ;) In A's dream, A is (example) at the beach. When B starts making A sneeze, A dreams that he/she is catching cold. A becomes miserable from all the sneeziness. .... And blah, blah. So when A wakes up he/she is still all sneezy and sniffly. Thinking that he/she is actually catching a cold, A gets upset. But when he/she sees B laughing and holding a feather duster.... :lol: well, you can come up with the rest.

So, does that help???? ;)

Ehehehe... I like it. Thanks a lot!

PS: In my first post where I said I would try to write this fic, that literally means try. There's no guarantee that I'll ever finish it let alone post it here... Just a little warning... :rolleyes:

Sounds great! I actually love stories in which people's dreams are affected by something that happens around them when they sleep, it's my own favourite plot-generator, sneezy or not. Actually, I'm writing a fic right now based wholly on this idea... But not sneezing! Would like to see this! :rolleyes:

Thanks! I never would have thought of this on my own (I don't think), but now that the seed's been planted...well, I kind of have an idea or two. :kiss:

Abyssinia,

Barrie

ETA: I also have a similar idea, which--like Blah Blah ILS's original idea--is totally up to anyone to play with: A person starts sneezing while asleep/mostly asleep from a "natural" reason (cold, allergies, etc.), but incorporates it into their dream. Tell about both sides of the story: what's happening in the dream, and what's "really" going on. Have fun!

I really hope you do get around to writing and posting that FIC, the story-line looks fantastic & there havent been that many female sneeze stories posted lately (i REALLY wish i could write)

Archived