Sneeze Fetish Forum

I return with one of each!

Teh Ninjin

ONe of them, my Tamara thing, it was from a roleplay I'm doing with a friend, it is fetish, and I use Tamara for that, she's got a minor wind power. Its awkward. Everytime she sneezes, and she's got a cold, she'll blow out a gust. I'm sure there are craploads of flaws, but I don't care, I bothered to ink it, and rush through coloring it. Be grateful. Kay?

Tamara-color-ADJL.png

Next, the return of Ryuuke. Not a good sketch on his part. if I messed up on the hiragana, I don't care D<

I'm practicing. GEEZ >_>

Ryuuke-crookofarm-.png

So. I'm done.

Next, the return of Ryuuke. Not a good sketch on his part. if I messed up on the hiragana, I don't care D<

I'm practicing. GEEZ >_>

RYUUKE!! yay! I missed him :rolleyes: I love how the shoulders bunch up as he sneezes :dead:

:wacko: Mate, dont get angry about comments BEFORE they come :hug: I doubt they'll ever come. This sketch is fan-friggin-tastic. So THERE :dead:

I LOVE how you drew Tamara in that first pic! :drool: The hair, the pose, the coloring... Awesome work! :kiss: And hehehe, Ryuuke is just adorable :drool: Thank you for sharing!

Thank you <3

It was the awkwardest moment when she sneezed in the roleplay XD she was like slouching in her seat all red.

XDDD

Ryuuke: Its good to be back. I've been working on my abs >D

Ahh.... Tamara in ACTION! Not a pre sneeze... not a hand up to the face.... but a full blown, body rattling sneeze! :drool: As it should be :kiss:

Its more of a -hiss- this is a taste/warning

>_> I've had a crappy day. My leg is all swollen and bloody T__T;;

but anyways. n_n;

glad he's back eh?

:yuck: hell yeah

Wow! Both of them are really good, Baniira! Though Tamara is amazing, as usual, I really like Ryuuke. Mmmm, cute, sneezy shirtless male. <3 Eee, you just made my day.

But, I'm sorry to hear about your leg and your crappy day, Baniira. I hope it heals up and feels better soon and future days go better. :yuck:

Archived