Sneeze Fetish Forum

Er...I've Forgotten Her Name

KawaiiKitty

Yes...I've forgotten this characters name right now and since looking it up would involve clicking off this screen I'll have to add it in later. I did this drawing as part of the request that Mirf made, and I liked how it came out because I tried pretty darn hard to get her clothes and face right! So with permission from the requester, I decided to show it off her. Because, really, I'm a show off attention freak at heart! :drool:

No colour, sadly. KK has a lot of art to do, and not a lot of time to colour all of them. :kiss:

trial1.jpg

Enjoy her. Whatever her name is...

:kiss:

Dude! You did an AWESOME job on her! :drool: :drool: :D

I especially like the hair, you got it perfect. And the legs are so smoothly done!

Awesome work mate! :lol:

SQUEE! She's totally adorable! :kiss: I agree with Hippo, the hair is perfect, and the outfit is really cool. Thank you for sharing! :drool:

Yes...I've forgotten this characters name right now and since looking it up would involve clicking off this screen I'll have to add it in later.

:lol: Her name is actually "Alicia" though for some weird reason i never will understand they translated it to "Allura" in the US and EU version :D. Which kinda makes it very weird when they say "Alicia" in the japanese spoken cutscenes but you read "Allura" in the subtitles, the manual and everywhere else :rolleyes:

Anyway i've already told you that i think you did an awesome job .. but i'll do so again :kiss:. I'm so impressed how good you got all the details of her clothing (since that really has quite a lot :drool:) and as (hippo) and VoOs said already the hair is awesome :drool:.

Thanks a lot again for drawing it :wacko:

Archived