Sneeze Fetish Forum

Lady with large hanky

A big collection

I was waiting to be served in a shop the other day when a middle aged lady in front of me opened up her handbag and took out a large white handkerchief and started blowing into it, she kept wiping her nose with it and continued to blow and use it for about 2 or 3 minutes as she waited to be served. When she had been served she walked away still blowing her nose into her big white hanky !

It's generational. Middle aged men and women seem to have been taught to carry large, white hankies with them. It's a dying art. Until my mother's death, she always had a cotton hankie or two in her purse. And even when she was being hip and cool and not carrying a purse, she always had a white hankie in the pockets of her pants or skirts.

It's generational. Middle aged men and women seem to have been taught to carry large, white hankies with them. It's a dying art. Until my mother's death, she always had a cotton hankie or two in her purse. And even when she was being hip and cool and not carrying a purse, she always had a white hankie in the pockets of her pants or skirts.

And I think it depends on where you live. Older ladies in my country seem to have been taught to use cotton hankies, but they are never large or white. It's rather the ones with small flowers, or in light colours.

C

And I think it depends on where you live. Older ladies in my country seem to have been taught to use cotton hankies, but they are never large or white. It's rather the ones with small flowers, or in light colours.

C

Witch do you prefer ?

Archived