Sneeze Fetish Forum

nasal warfare

countless

Neat article!

I must say though....I'm pretty sure no one with this fetish would be seeking to "cure" the common cold. :wallbash:

~Aku

Maybe he's just pretending to try to cure it!

Neat article!

I must say though....I'm pretty sure no one with this fetish would be seeking to "cure" the common cold. :wallbash:

~Aku

My thought exactely! :yes:

Neat article!

I must say though....I'm pretty sure no one with this fetish would be seeking to "cure" the common cold. :yes:

~Aku

Oh I do hope so... otherwise this would give me nightmares... :wallbash:

I love all of you, but man....there's some serious wishful thinking going on here! :heart:

I guess part of the fetish IS fantasy, eh? :sillybounce:

~Aku

If I found a cure, I'd share it. Who the heck likes feeling miserable and hacking up a lung?

I love all of you, but man....there's some serious wishful thinking going on here! :drool:

No, just some joking. :shy:

Trust me, not all of it is joking. :winkkiss::hug:

Are you sure????? :innocent:

maybe he is a fetishist, but also actually seeking to cure the common cold... after all he gets to deal with alot of sneezy people in experiments, which could be his reward if he were a fetishist, and then he probably prefers allergies over the cold anyways :)

That's just a guess

Trust me, not all of it is joking. :):innocent:

Are you sure????? :laugh:

Oh yeah. Positive. :laugh:

Yay, Tres-ness! [O_O] XD

Um...sorry...threadjack... *FLEE!*

I KNEW you would get it! :lol::hug: OKAY, I will stop threadjacking IMMEDIATELY!

But yes, I do still believe that, in all seriousness. :drool:

Hm, yeah, I guess you're right. Though I can never quite understand how people think when they assume others to have the fetish just from things like this. :rolleyes:

Archived