Sneeze Fetish Forum

what does a hanky say about its owner ?

countless

OK, I have been observing hanky users all my life.

And there seems to be a relation between the type of hankies used and the character of the owner !

Even if there are exceptions to the rule, of course.

Older men : seem to have a preference for white hankies with blue accents (checkered or with edging) - large ones most of the time

Older women : light colours and flower patterns - small ones

Nerds : white, white and white only ...

Good girls : faded colours, small ones, trying to hide them in their hands whilst blowing

Yups m : seem to go for large ones in dark colours: brown, blue, wine red, ... always look rather new

Yups f : bright colours, crazy patterns, ...

the young at heart : polka dot bandanas, king size ones, ...

What hardly ever shows up : embroidered or lace ones ...

My collection, you ask ? Well, I have got a bit of it all :sillybounce:

C

Maybe im a nerd, but i do have quite a few white ones ! I also have quite a few plain coloured ones and some chequed ones !

• 2 weeks later...

I've certainly noticed that ladies who have large, coloured hankies tend to be arty or fashionable; yum! And I think it is still true that shyer, demurer girls may have the traditional small, white or even possibly lacy hankies . And even that somewhat masculine girls use male hankies; big and possibly with stripes.

Of course my favourite is the big, red, spotted hankie, possibly because two of the sneeziest and most gorgeous blondes I have known used them in their Arty/fashionable way.

What do fashionable French ladies use? Hermes scarves, perchance?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Interesting q, and just what I needed to know for a story I'm penning. I tend to associate the "standard" white-with-colored-border hanky with older men, particularly white with a rust-colored border, no idea why. For women, well, I don't tend to see many women using handkerchiefs, but in my very few obs, it tends toward a standard "western" bandanna or, in the case of a butch woman I noticed in a student health center, a basic white man's handkerchief.

I'd love to know (again for what I'm writing) specifically what sort or style of 'kerf folks associate with older men, or a particular style you, yourself, as a young-and-hip type would shy far, far away from.

Archived