Sneeze Fetish Forum

Are their any honking nose blowers here with wavs?

Timothy

Im wondering if their are any honking nose blowers in this forum with wav? I would love to here them as well. If you are not a honker, I still want to hear them. I love female honkers as well. Could you supply with your e-mail address as well, if you don't mind.

P.S. Do you have a website of wavs or videos that i could hear and see as well?

Thanks.

Hi,

I'm a honking nose blower and have got some wavs. I'm willing to swap if you have any, are you a honker too? Must admit I do wonder why everyone doesn't honk when they blow hard as I can't help it.

my email's in my profile.

cheers

HH

Im wondering if their are any honking nose blowers in this forum with wav? I would love to here them as well. If you are not a honker, I still want to hear them. I love female honkers as well. Could you supply with your e-mail address as well, if you don't mind.

Thanks.

Mod Note: Edited to remove contact info ~Mute

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nose lover

think you could foward them to me too?

Hi,

I'm a honking nose blower and have got some wavs. I'm willing to swap if you have any, are you a honker too? Must admit I do wonder why everyone doesn't honk when they blow hard as I can't help it.

my email's in my profile.

cheers

HH

Thanks.

Mod Note: Edited to remove contact info ~Mute

Archived