Sneeze Fetish Forum

Tails from Sonic

army-girl

So ... *rains on self's parade* the line dynamic could have been better, really I'm liking how crisp and clear it looks with vectors but I'm really not a fan of how I can't give it the natural look and curve of my sketching, I'm actually thinking really hard about spending a small fortune on a new pen tablet (since mine is so old it remembers what it's like to draw on cave walls and is actually plugged to a bloody COM port, that's right, it's from BEFORE USB! that's how bloody old it is) and hurray with that maybe I'll get things that look a wii bit more natural and won't have to work so hard with the mouse (since my current pen has so very little sensitivity...) - cease techo-babble rant -

- continue raining on parade - Other than that, I'm not sure what the hell I was doing with the fonting, I really really wanted to use a Sonic trademark font (and I got some) but DUH there was no real way to make it work, so I used a Sonic font that has to do with some of the titling in the game, but it's so ordinary (and twisted) that I could've just as well used any other font really and make it work (BUT NO! :heart:).

Anyway I'm not a 100% sure about what I did with the eye and the shutting of it or the mouth (which I have to admit, is a copied flipped and manipulated version of the last and also first thing I posted, what can I say, I got lazy ... I'll try to do my homework for next time).

Other than all of the above, this was fun to do, took me a while to get around to it, but it was indeed fun.

zbvbdhwztr.jpg

Hope you like it loler :sillybounce:

D-AWWWW! :heart:

SHO CUTE!! :lol:

And i love the lines :blushing: So clean and smooth and designer :sillybounce:

Awesomely awesome work man! Im sure lolerskates will FREKK OUT!

its very well done. and no offense with my next statment.. but I think that if the words weren't there, it wouldn't even look like he was sneezing. ^^;

its very well done. and no offense with my next statment.. but I think that if the words weren't there, it wouldn't even look like he was sneezing. ^^;

Mmm, i disagree. I think she did a sterling job with the expressions. But one for all, i guess. :winkkiss:

What? Of course he looks like he's sneezing! :innocent:

Awesome job, army-girl! He's adorable! :laugh: And your linework looks so...professional. :hug: Wow and WOW again! :winkkiss:

Oh TAILS! How adorable!

Haha, you drew him sneezing while he was flying! That is such a great concept and I bet it would be really funny if it did happen! :innocent: Yay to you for coming up with that!

And I think the sneezy expression is great. He looks like he really, REALLY didn't want to sneeze while in flight and tried oh so very hard to hold it in, but in the end it was too strong for him! :winkkiss:

None taken, don't tell anyone, but I sort of agree XD ('specially since I've seen it text aside) it can easily be interpreted as trying to make an emergency stop with huge effort. I'm not sure if I'm doing this on purpose or not, but this way I don't mind working with other people in the room (mostly family) all I have to do is hide the text layer :winkkiss: anyway I'm thinking for my next thing (if there is one) I will try somewhat of a different expression, maybe something stuck and presneezic.

Haha, you drew him sneezing while he was flying! That is such a great concept and I bet it would be really funny if it did happen! :laugh: Yay to you for coming up with that!

Cheers ^.^= thanks for noticing, I got the idea after looking at some Tails concept sketches while doing my research, it just seemed too cute to not do :hug:

and also a big thanks to VoOs and (hipoo) for the kind words on my inking :lol: I'm gonna get better at it *determined look* :innocent: but first I'm gonna focus a bit more on whole learning how to cel shade business and errr ... get that new pen tablet for a gazillion dollars >.< to buy ... or not to buy ... that is the question.

Archived