Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nurse obs F.

sneezesweater

Ok so I was in the hospital last week, nothin real serious, so I'll get to my obs. My first night I had a rather curvy nurse in her late 40's. Long curly black hair, and kind of a big curved nose. She was wearing this long pink cable knit cardigan that hung down just below her butt and really accentuated those curves. At any rate i told her I was really cold. Instead of raising the air, she tells me she has a spare sweater I can borrow. Now i'm thinkin' I've never worn a ladies sweater before, but there may be some tissues in her pockets. I found myself surprisingly taking her up on her offer. She came back with a sweater exactly like what she was wearing exept it was kind of an off white. I thanked her As I put it on. The first thing I noticed was her perfume. She smelled really good, or her sweater did anyway. After she left I felt my heart race as I patted the pockets. There was definately something in the right one. I pulled out a nicely folded, however well used light pink...almost white hanky. I unfolded it slowly. It was a little..um cispy. But I could see the many areas she had chosen to blow her nose on.

Archived