Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nurse obs F.

sneezesweater

Ok so I was in the hospital last week, nothin real serious, so I'll get to my obs. My first night I had a rather curvy nurse in her late 40's. Long curly black hair, and kind of a big curved nose. She was wearing this long pink cable knit cardigan that hung down just below her butt and really accentuated those curves. At any rate i told her I was really cold. Instead of raising the air, she tells me she has a spare sweater I can borrow. Now i'm thinkin' I've never worn a ladies sweater before, but there may be some tissues in her pockets. I found myself surprisingly taking her up on her offer. She came back with a sweater exactly like what she was wearing exept it was kind of an off white. I thanked her As I put it on. The first thing I noticed was her perfume. She smelled really good, or her sweater did anyway. After she left I felt my heart race as I patted the pockets. There was definately something in the right one. I pulled out a nicely folded, however well used light pink...almost white hanky. I unfolded it slowly. It was a little..um cispy. But I could see the many areas she had chosen to blow her nose on.

Long story short, I waite several days to hear this lady sneeze. on my third day she was taking my blood pressure when It happened, she turned to her side and gave a medium souning sneeze into the crook of he arm. What was unique was that she sounded like she said the word ROW loudly. "ROWW" I blessed her as she put down her stethoscope and pulled a white hanky from her pocket she placed over her nose with one hand and muffled a vastly louder sneeze "ROOOOOWWWSHOOOO.... Somethin's got me sneezin'" She stood up and put her hanky over her nose and sneezed two loud ones "ROWWWWSHHHH....UHESHOOOO" I blessed her again as she gave her nose two quick honks"HONK HONK" re positioned and blew very loudly, a deep mostly snotty honk. I had heard this very nose blow before, but outside of my room. wow!

Who's a lucky boy??? :rolleyes:

Checking girls coat pockets for used hankies is something I have done many times over the years, especially in school. :drool:

You had sneezing, sweaters, nose-blowing and hankies all in one package?

You ought to have gone right out and bought a lottery ticket, as long as your every fantasy was being fulfilled.

You ought to have gone right out and bought a lottery ticket, as long as your every fantasy was being fulfilled.

A dream come true indeed.

There must be something about taking blood-pressure, as the same thing happened to me ;[in fact didn't i post about it?]. Of course my levels shot right up!

I can honestly say that I have never been more aroused w/o actual physical stimulation in my whole life. My arousal was ...obvious. She said nothing though. Where things got weird was when I checked out the next afternoon. I took her sweater, that she let me borrow, home with me. I've heard of people taking used handkerchieves, but I stole this woman's sweater. Granted, her hanky was in the pocket. Usually, a woman's sweater with out a woman wearing it does nothing for me, but I'm embarassed to admit being aroused from wearing it. What? did I get morphed into some strange sneeze loving Ed Wood. At any rate I felt like a thief for taking her sweater and brought it back the next night. I told her I had accidently packed it up. She was very grateful, and I suppose she could have tracked me down anyway and said "hey creepo gimme my sweater back!" Anyway, I feel better having given it back, hanky included. I'm no thief. So now I'm left with this incredible memory! I had heard her blow her nose several times out at the nurses station during my stay, only dreaming that it was her! Wow, she could blow her nose!

I can honestly say that I have never been more aroused w/o actual physical stimulation in my whole life. My arousal was ...obvious. She said nothing though. Where things got weird was when I checked out the next afternoon. I took her sweater, that she let me borrow, home with me. I've heard of people taking used handkerchieves, but I stole this woman's sweater. Granted, her hanky was in the pocket. Usually, a woman's sweater with out a woman wearing it does nothing for me, but I'm embarassed to admit being aroused from wearing it. What? did I get morphed into some strange sneeze loving Ed Wood. At any rate I felt like a thief for taking her sweater and brought it back the next night. I told her I had accidently packed it up. She was very grateful, and I suppose she could have tracked me down anyway and said "hey creepo gimme my sweater back!" Anyway, I feel better having given it back, hanky included. I'm no thief. So now I'm left with this incredible memory! I had heard her blow her nose several times out at the nurses station during my stay, only dreaming that it was her! Wow, she could blow her nose!

that is great that happened to you :byewave: at least you can leave the Hospital with a positive memory.

Guest BuellS1

Admire your courage in snookering that pink hanky. Interesting that she works in a hospital where there are tissues a plenty but choses a hanky. Why do you think that is?

Archived