Sneeze Fetish Forum

Words we use...

liz_super

Everytime I see a word we often use in a different context, like "human induced climate change", "throw afit", "troop build-up in the north or "stifle a debate", I immediately start thinking of sneezing :yes:

Just thought of it today, how I've just attatched relatively neutral words to the fetish... Do any of you think like this?

Yeah, like all the time! I think recently someone sadi stifle, and I was gone after that word, thinking about sneezing. But, yes, this is constant for me. :yes:

Only one word can do that for me. For some reason, I always giggle when they talk about "congestion" during the traffic report. Which is a word they use every day, because traffic tends to suck. But I NEVER get tired of it.

Oh yes, and hearing the UK news reports when they brought in the "congestion charges" in London. That amused me to NO end... :drool:

Although thinking about it now, it's not THAT neutral of a word...I mean not like the other examples already given. But hey, I like to hear myself type... :yes:

That happens to me ALL the time as well. Whenever I talk about my son's birth and how I was scheduled to have him induced because I was a week & a half past my due date, my mind goes right there. :yes:

Oh my God, that's weird that you brought this up because something like that happened to me just a few days ago. I was talking to this kid about how strict teachers are with papers and I said, "It stifles creativity" but before I said it, I kind of hesitated because it felt weird to me!

But hey, I like to hear myself type... :rolleyes:

*tappity tap tappy tap tap* Mmm, me too.

I just dont like reading it afterwards :bleh:

BACK on topic....

I love it. it amuses me GREATLY

"The Forum Theatre" teehee! :)

"He stifled a giggle" teehee! :lol:

yay for fetishism! :lol: :lol:

Never given it much thought, still haven't really, so I'll assume I do it too (since I must!) I just can't think of proper examples, I do however remember cracking up while talking to a friend of mine on MSN, he's gonna be drafted to the army in a bit, as is my little brother (in a year from now, not that soon actually) and we were talking shop (tips and tricks if you will :byewave: ) and he said something about a rep that was sent to his highschool and he said "yeah there was this army girl that came to my school, tell your brother to keep an eye for that army girl, they can solve all sorts of drafting related problems" and well... naturally I cracked up over his choice of words, he kept saying army-girl for another full minute while I was giggling around, eventually I did however tell him that "DUDE! That is so funny, you have no idea, I use army-girl as a handle on some forum, bwahahahhahaha" I don't think he got it ... but I was still very much laughing my ass off (especially since any sane person would've said soldier or the exact name of her position ...).

Something like this happened to me on Wednesday. My AP Bio notes looked something like this..

Blah Blah Blah Blah

Blah Blah

Blah

Induced Fit

(Blank)

(Blank)

(Blank)

For some reason, I don't recall what we talked about that day. :D

Guest No More Lies
:laugh: TOTALLY. Induced is a big one, and so is stifle. But I think one of the major ones for me is hitch, or any form of it. And personally, I think that describes my personal fetish preferences right there. Mostly, anyway.

Hmm.. "cold" anyone ? :)

But yeah totally about every word related to it gets me thinking.. the funny thing with me is that it really are only English words i don't really care or even grab a lot of attention if someone is actually TALKING about sneezing itself in German even though i suppose i should :laugh:. So naturally any German equalizations of those words don't really grab my attention. If it's English however my mind gets just lost :omg: i'm weird :lol:.

Everytime I see a word we often use in a different context, like "human induced climate change", "throw afit", "troop build-up in the north or "stifle a debate", I immediately start thinking of sneezing :laugh:

Just thought of it today, how I've just attatched relatively neutral words to the fetish... Do any of you think like this?

No, can't say that I do. :lol:

I'm finding soooo many parallels between sneezing and hiccuping fetishes. I get the same feeling when I hear "induce." But a specific to hiccups is the last name "Hicks" for me, or any variation of.

The phrase "hitched breath" gets me too. Whenever I hear the word "diaphragm" I think about hiccups. Stifle also works with hiccups. You can stifle a hiccup in the same way that you can stifle a sneeze. Oh oh oh! But whenever I see the word "hmph!" representing a resentment of something I ALWAYS think of a stifled hiccup. Onomatopoeia-ed "hmph" is a very similar sound to stifling a hiccup.

Are there any onomatopoeias in language that remind you of a sneeze sound that you particularly like?

• 2 weeks later...

what I've found is that things like air hissing out of a truck's brakes reminds me of sneezing. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hehe, I think of this fetish every time I go to the movies. :blushing: The Swedish film company is named SF, can you believe it? :D

I was SO sure I'd already replied to this topic...but apparently not. I definitely decided to, so I suppose I'd better now! I do this quite a bit - in my maths lessons last half term we were doing the unit (ENTIRE UNIT...like 2-3 weeks of lessons), on Mathematical Induction. Read it and weep. So my favourite teacher ever is teaching me this amazing subject, and every five minutes what he's saying is just punctuated by 'and so by induction'. And at the beginning he gave this long explanation of why it's called mathematical induction, which now consists in my mind of: "mathsy stuff mathsy stuff mathsystuff, and so we induce the required answer...more mathsy stuff, mathsy stuff,...which is why it is by induction...because we induce the answer..." Gosh, it was just great. I can't wait to revise it now: I'm going to ask, totally :lol:, "so, why is it called 'mathematical induction', sir?" Just so I can listen to that again... :)

Also, when people say bless you when others are being sweet, that makes me feel warm and fuzzy :(.

Archived