Sneeze Fetish Forum

Self Obs (f)

norcal tinkfan

So, I was at work on Sunday and there was a co-worker with a head cold. We were sitting at a table in our break room when HIT-Choooo...she sneezed and didn't have time to cover. It was a little on the "misty" side, but I thought I was far enough away. I got up to wash my hands and thought that was that.

Yesterday I was feeling a little "off" and today I have a slight sore throat and a sniffly nose. No sneezes yet and I am trying Zicam. But, if I am too late, I'll be back with sneezy obs.

Bless you. Nice first Obs! :yuck:

Thanks. Nothing new to report...my throat is worse and my nose is getting stuffier...but only a couple sneezes so far.

So, I was at work on Sunday and there was a co-worker with a head cold. We were sitting at a table in our break room when HIT-Choooo...she sneezed and didn't have time to cover. It was a little on the "misty" side, but I thought I was far enough away. I got up to wash my hands and thought that was that.

Yesterday I was feeling a little "off" and today I have a slight sore throat and a sniffly nose. No sneezes yet and I am trying Zicam. But, if I am too late, I'll be back with sneezy obs.

No time to cover eh? Very nice. And welcome. :byewave:

Mmmmm. Misty.

Play "Misty" for me.

Let us know if anything occurs.

And welcome to the forum.

Sorry...I worked 20+ hours Friday and Saturday. Nothing new to report! Seems the Zicam did the job...I'm not sure how much I would have cared about a cold right now except that I am so busy! So, I am glad I fought it off OK.

Thanks for the welcomes!

Archived