Sneeze Fetish Forum

Train Observation

blowhonkblow

As I often do...when i take a train, I troll for a good sneeze and blow observation. I'm the guy you see walking the train looking for the tell-tail signs we all know.

Anyway...today, PAY DIRT. I was walking to the front of the train at the end of the trip and found a lovely blond woman in her early 30s. She was clearly socked in with a good cold. Red nostrils, mouth open...spent tissue rolled in her hand.

As she stood up to leave...I noticed her unroll the tissue a let out a VERY snotty blow ending in a lovely little honk. At that moment... I got up and reached her seat at the moment she was leaving. We caught eyes and she sniffed...honked again and smiled in that sad "I've gotta code" kind of way. I smiled back and said "uh oh...cold time" (brilliant eh? :-) to which she responded nasally..."uh huhhh..." She then pointed to her stomach and offered more info than expected..."I'b pregnant too... and all I can take is tissues for this thing. sdiff sdiff".

Boy, do I love trains. Just wished I'd seen her early in the ride. From the looks of her nose...it was clearly a trip chock full of blows.

BHB

Archived