Sneeze Fetish Forum

Parents who sneeze

EWWWWWWWW! Parents sneezing... B) I know how you feel. My mom has this horrible over-dramatic sneeze, usually with a long build-up, and my dad's is so loud it's almost like a scream. :blink: Uuuurghh. :twisted:

Oh dear. I'm happy I don't live with my parents anymore. Even the thought of my mother's tremendous allergy-screamers and my dads earth-shaking explosion-sneezes make me want to crawl under a rock and die. You have my sicerest sympathy. B)

Guest Hannah

B) My mom's sneeze makes me wanna run out of the room and blast Korn as high as it'll go. And I kate Korn!

But my grandpa's is dramaticly long and loud. It's like "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh-AAAAAHH!!!!"

I hate it when it gets to me (at least I can say it doesn't all the time... *sigh*), hang tight *sympathy ray*

Ugh, I always used to hate it when my parents sneezed. Luckily, I don't live with them anymore, and don't have to hear it so often. But yeah, when I lived at home, I'd stay in my room and listen to music as loud as I could, especially during cold season. :baaa:

As hard as it was, I've somehow managed to get over my parents' sneezes. However, it still kills me when they do stuff I'd love to see a girl who I'm not related to do, such as buildups and such. The thing that REALLY gets me is when they talk about it. Sadly they tend to do it a lot... :baaa:

Oh, Lord. It's bad, isn't it? Here's my situation: my dad has these awful piercingly, startlingly loud sneezes that sound more like "HEEEESH" than an actual sneeze. And my mom does rapid-fire sneezes, probably about eight in a row. It's incredibly annoying, especially because she does it several times a day.

Oh, Lord. It's bad, isn't it? Here's my situation: my dad has these awful piercingly, startlingly loud sneezes that sound more like "HEEEESH" than an actual sneeze. And my mom does rapid-fire sneezes, probably about eight in a row. It's incredibly annoying, especially because she does it several times a day.

:D My mom was a rapid-fire sneezer. As a child, this fascinated me. [still does when it's someone I'm not related to]

As an adult I just found it annoying. :lmfao: Fortunately my Dad is a singles guy and usually gets it over with quickly.

My brother= :) His come in bunches. [i'm sure the rest of you would love it.] :cryhappy:

Helter Skelter

Oh man, that sucks.

I've got the same problem. My brother is sick right now. It's everything I can do not to throttle him. It's awful.

And my parents have really gross sneezes too. Really loud and just...ugh :) But my brother is the worst. Plus all the coughing and stuff.

*shudders*

I mom has this overly-dramatic "choo" at the end of her sneezes. To make it worse, she always looks at me afterwards and expects me to bless her!

I think i would still hear my dad even if i were deaf :). I might have mentioned it before occasionally but my dad is one of the loudest sneezers i know and yes it bugs me to death :D. Additionally he makes those "impression-creating" comments after he does .. like "Uh .. spray.. " and it just keeps creeping me out more and more. If he's sick i try to reduce my "home time" to an absolute minimum sleep with earplugs (which i usually do anyway :cryhappy:) and my head wrapped in my pillow hiding under my cover just a big big EWWW :lmfao: :lmfao:.

girl_in_love

Good to know I'm not the only one about parents, LOL! My Dads sneeze is loud sometimes, mums isnt so bad, ugh and not parents but my sister sometimes her sneezes really annoy me sometimes and I have no idea why, yeah! Thats my story. :)

Love

~*Jillo*~

:D My mom was a rapid-fire sneezer. As a child, this fascinated me. [still does when it's someone I'm not related to]

As an adult I just found it annoying. :lmfao: Fortunately my Dad is a singles guy and usually gets it over with quickly.

My brother= :) His come in bunches. [i'm sure the rest of you would love it.] :cryhappy:

Though I can understand where you are all coming from, I must say I have been rather enjoying the descriptions of parents' sneezes. Not being my parents, I would probably find some of them very interesting indeed.

The Mayor's note on the difference in sneezing habits in siblings is also a good one. I've always been fascinated in similarities - and differences - in siblings' sneezes.

I want to add my sympathy to everyone else's on here - I HATE my parents' sneezing - it's the most disgusting thing I can think of really, especially when they talk about it afterwards. Luckily none of them expect me to bless them (I have a step-dad so i have 3 parents, which is why I said none rather than neither...you didn't really care but anyway...), so that's something to be grateful for I guess...but still...eeeew.

Guest No More Lies
:bleh: Actually, to be different, I'm going to say that hearing my parents sneeze isn't so bad. My mum almost NEVER sneezes, and my dad is a one shot guy. He only sneezes when he's sick, and then maybe twice a day. So I can deal with that. My BROTHER on the other hand. Rapid-fire, and he's so dramatic about it. It makes me want to grab his nose in a pair of BBQ tongs and twist. :proud:
Though I can understand where you are all coming from, I must say I have been rather enjoying the descriptions of parents' sneezes. Not being my parents, I would probably find some of them very interesting indeed.

The Mayor's note on the difference in sneezing habits in siblings is also a good one. I've always been fascinated in similarities - and differences - in siblings' sneezes.

Here's one for ya. Mom was good for 5-10 at a time, but both her brothers are strictly singles. Like dad they get it over with quick and dont talk about it. Except to ask Pharmacist-dad what allergy meds to buy. :laugh:

I used to love my moms sneezes! :) Big, breathy buildups.... usually while trying to talk! Followed by 3 or 4 huge, wet, window rattling sneezes. :yes:

YUMMY!

my mom is the worst every time she sneezes it is at the least 6 sneezes and the most i have remembered is 20 something because everytime she sneezes someone around her has to count them. I hate it

Oh my gosh...nothing grosses me out like a relative's sneeze...NOTHING, I tell you! :D

It's really awful, because my mom sneezes a lot and my brother has probably the worst allergies I've seen. And it doesnt just gross me out, it also just makes me mad and puts me in a rotten mood. And then when I storm out of a room, and someone asks why....I have no answer to give! :)

One of the worst things I've encountered with my parents and this fetish is just the simple habit that my mom, and my mom's entire female side of the family has...they sniffle! Constantly, no matter the state of their health, whether they have allergies or not...they are always sniffing and twitching their noses. Every few seconds...it drives me up the wall...Eventually, I start getting grumpy if it's too bad, and just have to walk away...

So, yea...in short...I'm not a fan of parents sneezing... :nohappy:

I want to add my sympathy to everyone else's on here - I HATE my parents' sneezing - it's the most disgusting thing I can think of really, especially when they talk about it afterwards. Luckily none of them expect me to bless them (I have a step-dad so i have 3 parents, which is why I said none rather than neither...you didn't really care but anyway...), so that's something to be grateful for I guess...but still...eeeew.

Ugh... My mother would love for me to bless her. She pouts because I don't... ICK! I hate the awful silence after she sneezes. I usually leave the room, or start talking right after the fact, pretending the sneeze(s) never happened.

Archived