Sneeze Fetish Forum

People who you get to hear sneeze with-in 30 minutes of meeting/seeing them are they extreme sneezers?

colorado198219

I have noticed that when I first see someone and with-in 20-30 minutes they end up sneezing it always goes into my mind whether they really sneeze that often or if it were an exceptionally rare experience for them.

It seems some people you can know them months and months and will never hear them sneeze, others sneeze with-in minutes of first seeing/meeting them.

I really wonder if there are some people who sneeze just about every hour of the day when they are up. Some of these people are probubly just having the random run of mill sneeze but many others I think when they heard sneezing with-in minutes of seeing them the first time are extremely frequent sneezers.

I have also noticed these extremely frequent sneezers or sneezers you see sneeze with-in minutes of meeting them tend to sneeze usually just a few or once times in a row.

Anyone have a theory on why some people sneeze with-in minutes of seeing or meeting them whether others go months and months?

Haven't developed my own theory about the general sneezing habits of such individuals just yet, but I can say that it does the trick :innocent: I tend to remember them more afterwards :winkkiss: other than that, it's probably "not safe" to speculate, you don't really know much about a person's sneezing habits till you've spent excessively too much time with them really.

Archived