Sneeze Fetish Forum

Ever seen a guy with a big nose sneeze alot of times in a row?

colorado198219

I was wondering if guys with big noses tend to sneeze less times in a row on average then others. It seems like alot of guys with big noses I see only sneeze once in a row.

The only time I remember seeing a very big nosed guy sneeze more then twice was several months ago outside a tavern when a guy with an Exceptionally large nose sneezed three rather loud, almost cough like sneezes.

It just seems like the guys with the huge noses tend to get the irritant out much sooner then the small nosed, small nostriled guys who tend to I guess be unable to expel the irritant which is causing them to sneeze.

Anyone here know of any guys or seen any guys with Huge noses sneeze a fit, if so it would be reassuring to know that guys with big noses can still sneeze fits!

Anyone here know of any guys or seen any guys with Huge noses sneeze a fit, if so it would be reassuring to know that guys with big noses can still sneeze fits!

Rest assured, guys with big noses can sneeze fits. Yours truly has quite a large nose, and I've sneezed some quite impressive fits! In my case, having a big nose seems to draw in more irritants, while not necessarily making them easier to expell. I guess I'm just lucky!

One of my close friends has a very large nose, and I love to hear him sneeze! Cat-like sneezes... rapid fire..... umm yummmmmmmm! He usually sneezes about six or seven times per session... Session.. lol *dork*

Archived